[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 373

The whole list wasn't there, the third one was at the bottom - if everyone has the same thing, it's not a virus, but if it's just me...! :)

chief2000 >>:
Весь список не вошел, третий в самом низу был - если у всех одно и тоже то это не вирус, а вот если только у меня!... :)

I'm OK, crush your Trojan with anti-viruses.

ps Can I ask you a question - how did it come to your mind to check this file for viruses, and even in such an original way?

Ah, no, sorry, lied:

ClamAV0.94.12010.01.03Trojan.Libix
Comodo34562010.01.03Heur.Pck.Themida

Generally speaking, the Femida is a backdoor and I've never even heard of Libix...

Judging by the signature, these two have a heuristic analyser that's probably not a big deal:)

alsu >>:

У меня усе нормально, давите своего трояна антивирусами.

ps А можно вопрос - а как Вам вообще пришло в голову проверять означенный файл на вирусы, да еще и таким оригинальным способом?

My second computer on the local network did have viruses, and KAV2009 and other anti-viruses detected them,

blocked and cleaned them out, but could not finish them off - somehow they were periodically downloaded from the Internet. I rechecked them with various anti-viruses. Reinstalled my image and started to check what I downloaded again. Scanning the now main

computer was infected - luckily it was a false alarm :) Thank you!

chief2000 >>:

На моем втором компьютере в локальной сети действительно были вирусы, KAV2009 и др. антивирусы их обнаруживали,

блокировали, вычищали, но добить не могли - заразы каким-то образом периодически подгружались из интернета. Перепроверил всякими антивирусами.

Security is paramount, KIS or NOD, your main browser is Mozilla with noscript plugin, etc. and no viruses from the internet. And clean best of all with CureIT from Dr.Web, AVZ, Kaspersky scanner and anti-trojan horse. And check out virusinfo.info more often.

About a year ago, there was a code base for manually opening/closing positions from a strategy tester, what was it called?

splxgf >>:

Безопасность превыше всего, из антивирей KIS или NOD, основной браузер мозилка с плагинчиком noscript и т.п. и никаких вирусов из интернета. А вычищать лучше CureIT от доктора веба, AVZ, сканером от каспера ну и еще антитроянской тулзой. Ну и почаще заглядывайте на virusinfo.info

..Or Linux :)