[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 359

Vinin >> :

There is no control over the number of open positions. It will always be at the maximum open now.

I agree.

The only thing is that if we limit the number of open positions we will limit the flexibility of the averaging algorithm.

Maybe one should try to close some losing positions when a certain drawdown level is reached, to free up margin to open new ones?

Or maybe locking can be attached, but I don't know what the rules are

Vitya >> :
Or maybe one can add locking, but I do not know the rules.

There must be clear conditions for entering the market, other "trickery" will lead to negative consequences.

If so, then open two buy sell positions and watch where the market is moving and close the losing one.

It also seems to be profitable, but it is nonsense!

There's no bug in the main code, but the cumulative TakeProfita is not working correctly. How can the stop level be accounted for?

costy_ >> :

There must be clear conditions for entering the market, other "trickery" will lead to negative consequences.

If so, then open two buy sell positions at once and look where the market began to move and close the losing one.

It seems to be profitable, but it is nonsense!

Stochastic gives signals when it enters an overbought/oversold area and also when it enters a high low.

The problem is how to release the margin?

Locking is just a guess, maybe someone knows how to use it.

Another question about the frequency of opening positions, will the DC not give a ban?

Vitya >> :

There are clear rules. The entry signals are given by the stochastic when it enters the overbought/oversold zone and the high low

The problem is how to release the margin?

Locking is just a guess, maybe someone knows how to use it.

If you bought, you should only sell after the "bought" close, is that what you need to be sure of?

Go through the history and all will become clear, especially when the main "your" currency has "holidays".

Vitya >> :
Another question with the frequency of opening positions, will the BC not give a ban?

Is it clarified on the website of the brokerage company or is it all there in the contract?

costy_ >> :

If you have bought, then you should only sell after you have closed "bought", is that something you need to make sure of?

If you mean locking, you don't understand ---- I don't insist on it I don't know how to use it myself.

Close some of the losing positions? ------ I think that's an option just haven't tried it yet.

costy_ >> :

>> Check out the DC website for more details.

>> thanks, I'll check it out.