[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 351

Good afternoon, could you tell me how to erase the account history from the terminal?

Apparently, you should go to :

My computer/location C/Drive/Program Files/Metareider ... / history/ folder - and delete all files from that particular folder.

And Get what you are looking for.

vik-777 >> :
Hello, can you tell me how to erase account history from the terminal?

Maybe you just want to view the history for a certain period of time? why delete the history

rid >> :

Apparently, you should go to :

My computer/location C/Drive/Program Files/Metareider ... / history/ folder - and delete "fuck off" all files from that particular folder.

And Get what you're looking for.

tried it doesn't work

sanyooooook >> :

Maybe you just want to see the history for a certain period of time? Why delete the history?

no i asked the question correctly DELETE why everything is simple i have an Expert Advisor running on this data hence i need a clean history to start testing it on a real account

vik-777 писал(а) >>

no i asked the question correctly DELETE, why everything is simple i have an Expert Advisor running on this data hence i need a clean history to start testing it on a real account

You can limit the viewing of history only. You can do this by right-clicking on the account history and selecting the required period.

But in this case, it is easier to open a new account or envisage working with the magician in the Expert Advisor, then it will not see other trades.

Vinin >> :

You can only limit the size of the viewed account history. To do this, right-click on the account history and select the desired period.

It would be easier in this case to open a new account or to provide for work with the magician in the Expert Advisor.

>> Good idea with the magician, thank you.

Hello.

Can't solve the problem for the third week. CAN'T GET RID OF IT IN ANY WAY?

I have prescribed in init() function some one-off initial collection of chart information.

Function deinit() and start() are empty - there is nothing there. I want to check first what the analysis will give for its further use.

When compiling what I've written, the Eternal ! error '\end_of_program' - unbalanced left parenthesis remains.

Checked AND REPEATED all the brackets, but found nothing.

File with the code is attached.

Can someone please see what little thing is making my life miserable?

Files:

YoYo.... it certainly works well when you don't want to litter the forum.... but figuring it out here is a bummer)))) I suggest we loosen the shackles and only post newbies (about ourselves) at the root of the forum for urgent matters...

advise how and where to start at the exchange?! read on the internet who says what, if it is better to start with the literature which one? it's all over the years! what is useful to know and understand from the beginning? if you can just order of study 1..... 2...... 3..... 4..... 5......