[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 299

Vinin >> :

Look at this one.

>> thank you, but it doesn't make it obvious.

Roman. >> :

Need help. I am changing inclusion of the Criterion MACD_Simple from the documentation the trading criteria (using 4 week rule, search for 20 and 10 day lows and highs - details in the commented code) but when I run it on the history in the tester, the Expert Advisor does not open orders.

I understand that I am lost, but if you have time and opportunity, please advise...

It's looped correctly but return is a transition to the line and not the execution of subroutines

Here's a picture of the test on your data.

I'm attaching an EA file according to your data. with trawls etc.

Files:
cbe4u_1.mq4  23 kb

costy_ >> :

I couldn't find the full EA code in the mt4 doc, only three indicators in the profile.

I advise to use alert with criterion data output to see where the error is.

It seems to be looped correctly, add the full code for quick error finding.

thank you, I'll try the alert.

costy_ >> :

It's looped correctly but... return is a line jump, not a subroutine execution

here's a picture of the test according to your data

I'm attaching the Expert Advisor file according to your data with trawls etc.

However, if this piece of code, let's say.

if(Close[0]>Open[5])
   return(10);                                           // Открытие Buy    

if (Close[0]<Open[3])  
   return(20);                                           // Открытие Sell

if(Close[0]<Open[4])
   return(11);                                           // Закрытие Buy    

if(Close[0]> Open[6])
   return(21);                                           // Закрытие Sell    
then everything works - it's exactly the execution of the other inludes - I'll look into it - everything seems right...

Roman. >> :

However, if this piece of code, say.

then everything works - it's exactly the execution of the other inludes - I'll look into it - it seems right...

I told you to put out the full code, it would have been solved by now.

ooo

Good afternoon need your help who understands this I think many well-known indicator MARKET PRICE would like to fix his code, who understand it to all data have changed by timeframe ie if H4, it showed his data if H1, the problem is that it only shows D1 all the rest must be distinguished inconvenient, I think it is a one-minute help if you can, I can not understand where to write it to change for switching timeshare

Thanks in advance

Hi, I used to have one build of mt4, but it stopped working, I put another, but it will not work/// Please tell me how do I put them or what build 4to put it on its induks were put. Thanks in advance

Anybody want to know what indices are good for short timeframes?

many thanks