[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 271

Dimi >> :

tf_100 - TimeFrame, on which max and min are searched.

timeframe does not work all the same, when switching to another timeframe it shows absolutely nonsense, it works only the timeframe on which the Expert Advisor hangs, when switching to another timeframe in external variables it does not see values of other tf..........

here is a code to view signals, maybe i missed something else............

Files:

Morzh09 >> :

1) prescribe the timeframe in magik

2) you can use Fibo objects or you can just use 0.618, 1.618 etc. - Depends on the specific target

3) Stops are pulled up using OrderModify() function with a new stoploss

1Rakso >> :

the timeframe does not work all the same, when you switch to another timeframe it shows absolutely nonsense, only the timeframe on which the EA is hanging, when you switch to another timeframe in external variables it does not see the values of otherf..........

here is a code to view signals, maybe i missed something else............

because High and Low refer to the current timeframe, and you prepare indexes for them on other ones

alsu >> :

because High and Low refer to the current timeframe and you prepare indices for them on someone else's

here is a correct variant

Files:

alsu >> :

>> here's the right one.

>> thank you.)

During the optimization process, how can I make negative results be output as well?

After all, in the process of optimization a negative result is also a result. And it's a shame if you run optimization, it varies parameters for several hours, and in the end it gives nothing at all.

Alive >> :

During the optimisation process, how can I make negative results be output as well?

In the optimisation results before testing, right-click the "Ignore useless results" checkbox.

Hello.

Sorry for the amateurish question, but I can't understand the question: "How to arrange a loop from 1 to x". I've referred to the help, but I don't understand how to do it. Sorry again. Thank you.

FlyFX писал(а) >>

Hello.

Sorry for the amateurish question, but I can't understand the question: "How to arrange a loop from 1 to x". I've referred to the help, but I don't understand how to do it. Sorry again. >> Thank you.

int x=100;
for(int i=1;i<x;i++){}

Good afternoon friends.

I'm writing an EA based on fractals and zigzags, also using a number of indicators - for filtering.

"The plus of the EA is that it catches quite good, large movements.

The "minus" is that it also catches small fluctuations in flat areas...

Can you tell me, please, how (maybe) to trace the presence of trend using older TF, and how to filter the flat?

what tools are better for this?

thank you.