[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 262

The tutorial has an expert usualexpert.mq4. I think everyone remembers it... The question is why Inform does not output anything in visual tester? No promised objects, no labels, nothing. May I put a tick somewhere in the terminal to make it output the information?

Silly question, of course, but I've sat half the evening and still don't get it.)

kombat писал(а) >>

XP and the subject is closed...

)))

Short and simple. >> Thank you!

Hello, could you please tell me if there is an indicator of such a description: when the distance between the averages after they cross each other reaches a given parameter (number of pips) it writes buy or sell in the upper-left corner of the chart. Under the schedule begins to draw the columns of colour until the conditions are fulfilled for the price moves in the opposite direction. The only parameter for the indicator is the number of points measured between the averages, ie, the distance to which the 3MAs have spread.

Regards, Larion.

For some reason the search doesn't work on the forum!

Please ask the moderators to make the search work...

PLEASE HELP IN ANY WAY YOU CAN!!!

I am a newcomer to programming, and I do it out of necessity.

I have an idea for trading and decided to try it in the Strategy Tester. I took the EA from the tutorial as a base, changed my trade conditions and added floating point. I do not know where the problem is.

Files:
reverse_1.mq4  13 kb

Can you tell me how to search for the maximum and minimum price in a certain range?

for( j=0; j<10; j++)
  {
    if(iHigh(NULL,0, j)> MaxPrice) MaxPrice=iHigh(NULL,0, j);
    if(iLow(NULL,0, j)< MinPrice) MinPrice=iLow(NULL,0, j);
  }
Thank you

Run >> :

Can you tell me how we can find the maximum and minimum price in a certain range?

Thank you

Via :

int iHighest( string symbol, int timeframe, int type, int count=WHOLE_ARRAY, int start=0) 
и
int iLowest( string symbol, int timeframe, int type, int count=WHOLE_ARRAY, int start=0) 

Параметры:
symbol   -   Символьное имя инструмента, на данных которого будет производиться поиск. NULL означает текущий символ. 
timeframe   -   Период. Может быть одним из значений периодов графика. 0 означает период текущего графика. 
type   -   Идентификатор таймсерии. Может быть любым из значений идентификаторов таймсерий. 
count   -   Число элементов таймсерии ( в направлении от текущего бара в сторону возрастания индекса), среди которых должен быть произведен поиск. 
start   -   Смещение ( относительно текущего) начального бара, с которого начинается поиск наименьшего значения. 

Thank you I have one more question and how to correctly enter the "epiration date" in a pending order

Run >> :

Thank you I have one more question, how to correctly enter the "epiration date" in a pending order

In datetime, you take the time of the last bar + how long you set the order for (if in bars then 60*Period() for each bar) and get the right time.

Can you tell me how to draw a square or rectangle without drawing it as a background, and draw it as a frame?

Thank you