[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 199

So here's a question about the neural network.

Maybe I do not understand it correctly?

I want to write a network, everything compiles well in MT, but it takes 700 hours to pick up weights in the tester ???????

there are 42 parameters to pick.

is this time ok or can it be reduced ??

OneDepo и Vinin ОГРОМНОЕ СПАСИБО!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heartily recommend it:)

How to draw line segments simply by clicking on two points on a chart.

I found scripts through the search, but there you have to set the coordinates (price/time) manually. How to make it easier?

Probably someone has already asked this question (maybe more than once), but I have not found something, sorry.

alderru писал(а) >>

How to draw line segments simply by clicking on two points on a chart.

I found scripts through the search, but there you have to set the coordinates (price/time) manually. How to make it easier?

Probably someone has already asked this question (maybe more than once), but I have not found something, sorry.

Menu-Insert-Lines-Trend Line

DDFedor писал(а) >>

Menu-Insert-Lines-Trend Line

I'm such a slowpoke!

So many months of studying MT and never noticed that you can uncheck "ray" in the properties of a trace line and you get a line segment.

>> Thanks, DDFedor. It opened my eyes :-)

P.S. In half a day, two similar themes popped up in the list of similar themes (at the bottom, where the lightbulb is). Why not at once :-(

Me again.

Short question - hope for a short answer.

When creating an object, ObjectCreate is used. Then change its properties using ObjectSet step by step - property by property. That's not very convenient. And one line is not enough?

alderru писал(а) >>

.. Can't you do it in one line?

Yes, but it'll be long :)

alderru писал(а) >>

Can't you do it in one line?

one COMMAND is not possible...

ObjectCreate( NameLine,OBJ_TREND,0, BebinX1, BeginY1, EndX2, EndY2);
ObjectSet( NameLine, OBJPROP_RAY,0); // 0 - отрезок, 1- луч
ObjectSet( NameLine, OBJPROP_COLOR, LineColor);
ObjectSet( NameLine, OBJPROP_WIDTH,2);
ObjectSet( NameLine, OBJPROP_TIMEFRAMES, TimeFrameChoice);

Sometimes you look at a ticket and don't understand what this abra cadabra is, when you open an order manually, each instrument has a detailed description in the window.

How can I take this description from there?

Maybe there is a file or even a function you can create, or a ready-made Expert Advisor. I don't really want to bother with dll.

And what prevents you from putting all used properties into one custom function

MyLineObjectCreate(NameLine,OBJ_TREND,0,BebinX1,BeginY1,EndX2,EndY2,OBJPROP_RAY, LineColor, WIDTH, TIMEFRAMES);

There will be a few variants but they will fit in one line for all occasions.