[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 194

grego >> :
Thank you: And this one expired - Is there any way to tweak it so it doesn't have a time limit?

No, but you can get in the bathhouse.

What about without a bath? Does anyone have anything like that?

grego >> :
Thank you: And this one has expired -Can it be tweaked somehow so it doesn't have a time limit?

Yeah. What the hell are the moderators doing... And will this outrage stop or not?

The question was asked Does anyone have anything like that? And instead of helping, "Where are the moderators looking?"

One VIN gave a specific answer to a specific question and everyone else is beating around the bush when you could have just answered - take this or download that and that - without any discussion. No one would have noticed how ironically it was said. Thank you - end of discussion!

It's time to rename this thread. "A book of complaints and outrages."

Vinin >> :

The MTFPI-sub1 indicator is missing

Thank you for the tip. I'm going to save this indicator, maybe some of the newbies like me will need it.

Files:

How do I make the pending orders automatically reset with the same parameters after the TP is triggered?

PLUT >> :

Hi, just signed up and decided to start a thread. I think it's the right thing to do as I have a lot of questions myself.

I'm tired of looking for answers on other forums, some flooders. I have no idea what to do with the topic.

The question is whether there is an adviser who opens the lot in two sides and a script that closes all the deals?

I have something, but in my opinion there are mistakes, look at at your leisure please.

Hello! There is an error and it is typical for beginners.

The closing price of a market order should be the bid or offer price (the current market price), and OrderClosePrice() is not a price but a function that returns the value of an already closed order (selected from the order history).

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),OrderClosePrice(),2); This is an incorrect function call - it must be something like this:

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,2) for a BUY position

or as follows

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,2) for a Sell (SELL) position.

Based on the experience of my own mistakes, I strongly advise you to read the manual and the MT4 tutorial first - 90% of the questions will disappear by themselves. As the saying goes, "For a lifetime - a lifetime of learning", and for better adaptation to MT4, read "MQL4 Language for Dummies", in the "Articles" section, where you can find many useful topics in simple language.

P.S. I wish you have everything and you don't get anything for it.

AlexTrader0618 писал(а) >>

Good day! There is an error and it's typical for a beginner - I'm not yet a pro myself, but I'm learning.

In the closing price of a market order, there should be a bid or ask price (the current market price), but OrderClosePrice() - This is not a price, it is a function that returns the value of an already closed order (selected from the order history).

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),OrderClosePrice(),2); this is an incorrect function call - it must be something like this:

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,2 ) for a BUY position

or as follows

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,2 ) for a Sell (SELL) position.

Based on the experience of my own mistakes, I strongly advise you to read the manual and the MT4 tutorial first - 90% of the questions will go away by themselves. As the saying goes, "For a lifetime - a lifetime of learning", and for better adaptation to MT4, read "MQL4 Language for Dummies", in the "Articles" section, where you can find many useful topics in simple language.

P.S. I wish you have everything and nothing for it.

OrderClosePrice() works fine, but use is not recommended