[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 144

Andrej78 писал(а) >>

How can I see the logs?

In the Logs folder.

Vitalik_on писал(а) >>
Can you please help me loop it, something's not working. Maybe just a fresh look would be enough? Thank you in advance for your help. Description in the code.

Something like this

Files:

Vinin >> :

Something like this

Yes, it's working. Thank you very much. I got it, I had to enter another new variable for the new loop. And I was entering the old one and it was looping. MT was hovering. Thanks again for the tip.

How can I initialize an array on the first bar of the chart (I need the 1st value for the recursive function)

I want VH[] array to have the value on the first bar as a close value on the same 1st bar

How can I do it?

I write in init()

VH[0]=Close[0]; to initialize current value of array, the indicator doesn't react

counted_bars=IndicatorCounted(); // it's equal to 0 and Bars on the whole chart is equal to 512 (mt is not connected to the internet and uses the downloaded history),

so they are not suitable.

Maybe there is a function that shows the bar number on the chart when calculating the indicator, but that changes when calculating the history too (Bars do not change) or I have to do it myself?

Is there any function that shows the date and time of the calculated bar of the indicator during the history calculation (for example, the time of the 5th bar from the end, or the last current bar [during the calculation of the history]), and not the last bar after all the calculations.

(man, I'm tired of this mql4. The language is clearly made up for some reason... Omega is 100 times better, in Quickquick the language is also clumsy, but not to that extent, and you don't need ticks there, so you can pull everything out into your own module in C)

Hello to all the local pros. I wanted to ask this: I am currently learning mql4 tutorial and after reading a chapter I rewrite the code in metaeditor, try to understand, parse, and ... compile. That would be OK, but lately when compiling I get errors, which are not in the code! That is, I completely 1:1 rewrote from the tutorial. I downloaded the same code from the site and compiled it, and everything is fine. The one I wrote generates errors. I just checked the code a hundred times. Everything is 1:1. What may be the reason? I must have made a mistake somewhere or copied it wrong? (Please take a look at it if it is not difficult).
Files:
tral.mq4  5 kb

Alex5757000 писал(а) >>
Hi all local pros. I wanted to ask this: I'm currently learning mql4 tutorial and after reading a chapter I rewrite code in metaeditor, try to understand, parse, and ... compile. That would be OK, but lately when compiling I get errors, which are not in the code! That is, I completely 1:1 rewrote from the tutorial. I downloaded the same code from the site and compiled it, and everything is fine. The one I wrote generates errors. I just checked the code a hundred times. Everything is 1:1. What may be the reason? I must have made a mistake somewhere or rewritten it wrong? (Please take a look at it if it is not difficult).

Text="SELL"; // A semicolon was missing

Vinin >> :

Text="SELL"; // A semicolon was missing

Thank you so much. I think I'm starting to get the hang of it....

The second code, modifyorderprice.mq4, I can't cope with.

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,0.1,High[2],0,0,0,"Покупка",777,1440,Green);
Where is the mistake ?