[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 111

BRIGHT >> :
>> Good afternoon. Is it possible to have more than one Expert Advisor working at the same time on one trading account?

As many as you like !

BRIGHT >> :
>> Good afternoon. Is it possible to have several working EAs on one trading account at the same time?

If they are written correctly.

ssd >> :

As many as you like !

OK, thank you. Next question. Suppose AUD/USD M15, if I want to run two different EAs for one TM,

should I open two different windows and run my EA in each one? Another question. Let's assume that one EA has already opened an order.

Will a second EA open an order for the same currency pair (if it has a check for a previously open order)?

Guys ... Question for the pros ... What line of the indicator and how should I fix the black background to make it transparent or white? I looked through the code 10 times, but couldn't find the problem )))))

TheXpert >> :

If they are spelled correctly.

And they work profitably...

BRIGHT >> :

OK, thank you. Next question. Suppose AUD/USD M15, if I want to run two different EAs for one TM,

should I open two different windows and run my EA in each one? Another question. Let's say one EA has already opened an order.

Will the second EA open an order for the same currency pair (if it has a check for an order already open)?

and check for a magic number for each EA. then it will open.

Hi all. Here's a question:

Which variant of code is less demanding on system resources(and time)?

In this case it is easier to execute OrderType() or extract element of array mass[i,1]

OrderSelect(mass[i,0],SELECT_BY_TICKET); //выбрать ордер
sl=TRALING(OrderType()); //вычисляет стоп-лосс

//или

OrderSelect(mass[i,0],SELECT_BY_TICKET); //выбрать ордер
sl=TRALING_BARS(mass[i,1]); //вычисляет стоп-лосс

Can you tell me who knows. Thank you

Hello all,

I decided to compare the work of some experts in different brokerage companies and opened demo accounts with three brokers, but when I download the quotes archive on each platform I get the same message proposing to download the history from the Meta Quotes server

If i have faced the same problem or if i know how to download the quotes archive from a server other than Meta Quotes please advise.

I thank you in advance.

It says "Warning" in Russian, nothing more. What kind of problem is that? Ask them personally about the data from your brokerage company.
If your MTS is sensitive to changes at different brokers, that is really a problem.

How do I catch the appearance of a new bar in the EA?