[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 107

OK let's say abstract units.

how to correctly implement - if growth by rear number of abstract units.

&& - if falling by rear number of abstract units.

granit77 >> :

From the field of searching before you ask. The GetProfitOpenPosInPoint(...) function from KimIV's b-Positions library, if you set the required parameters, will show you the open positions profit in any section: by magic number, by symbol, by order type, etc.

>> Thankyou !

I can guess. What is so hard to put a condition on.

And compared to what, with which value (or the value of which bar) did the stochastic rise or fall?

This should probably be stipulated as well.

I'm facing an interesting problem... searching for an answer didn't give me any answers...

When MT4 is testing strategies, how much hard memory does it use?

When I run it, it takes a gigabyte in a couple of minutes... Of course, it looks like a bad virus, but antiviruses don't see it... Before I take off my brand new Win 7, I want to know if it's OK and I have to clean some directory.

thank you all

Dmido писал(а) >>

I'm facing an interesting problem... searching for an answer didn't give me any answers...

When MT4 is testing strategies, how much hard memory does it use?

When I run it, it takes a gigabyte in a couple of minutes... Of course, it looks like a bad virus, but antiviruses don't see it... Before I take off my new Win 7, I want to know if it's normal and I should clean some folders.

thank you all

This is normal.

>> >> the folders logs, tester and history in the installation directory of MT4.

I have faced this problem, I installed a custom indicator camarilladt7v1, looked it up and removed it. I wanted to clean up a chart after it. I call up the tab "objects" by pressing Ctrl+b, but it does not work, I click the mouse on the graphics tab in the pop-up menu "objects" are present, but the icon that starts this window has disappeared.

Hello, I have a problem in the s_forDED_V3.3.mq4 script, I cannot write quotes by lines like in In180_60_Test_USDCHF_1440.txt (for example).

It turns out all in a column. Since the FileWrite function is limited to 63 parameters, I have to use loop recording (script s_forDED_V3.2.mq4).

If I try to use notepad (akelpad.exe), then I substitute line feed for tabulation, which is very inconvenient, when the number of inputs is 500-2000;) .

Please advise the sequence of functions to write in a string of more than 63 values !

If you can, please correct the attached script.

Files:
_scripts_.zip  5 kb

I don't fucking get it, after the third reload the "objects" tab was restored, what was it, I don't get it!

Hi all!
Can I ask you to write an EA which would close all open orders on different trading pairs as well as those opened by other EAs working when they reach a certain total profit. It would also ask me on launching the Expert Advisor to specify the amount of profit which I expect to gain and the magic number of orders opened by other trading Expert Advisors. If it already exists, I would be happy to get a link.

I got some info but in this version it only works with BAY orders and it's not correct because as soon as it starts to close the first order the profit amount changes and it stops closing.

I have a script that closes all orders via hotkey but I don't know if it can be run with an EA.

It often happens that while you are away the price goes back and all the profit is gone.

I thank you in advance!

Files:
close.mq4  2 kb

atol >> :

>> I could ask you to write an advisor.

You can't. Firstly, I can't, and secondly, there are those already written by those who are smarter.