[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 88

YDzh >> :

How often does this happen?

It varies from broker to broker.

ECN brokers have it on almost every tick.

Reshetov >> :

If orders are placed manually, you can mark them in the comments. If they are placed by scripts or by Expert Advisors, you can also mark them with magiks.

Thank you for the comprehensive answer, it all makes sense now

Roger >> :

Or changed the spread upwards.

When the spread changes, the Ask and Bid will also change accordingly.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

When the spread changes, the Ask and Bid will also change accordingly.

How? If you do not have an Ask line on the chart, you may not even notice it.

Roger >> :

How so? If you don't have an Asc line on the chart, you might not notice it.

Display it if you need it.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

It varies from broker to broker.

ECN brokers have it on almost every tick.

Yes, I have been to these brokers' websites a couple of times, but they never worked with Metatrader. The second feature was that the position could only partially close if the demand did not match the supply.

I cannot understand how it works: "Depth is the minimum number of bars where the second high (low) will not be less (more) than the previous one by Deviation pips, i.e. ZigZag may always diverge, but it may converge (or shift the whole) more than by Deviation, ZigZag may only after Depth bars" What is this nonsense? What is it to be understood? What is the convergence and divergence of the indicator?

any help or advice?

my terminal is not opening custom indicators lately. i don't see any reaction to opening or sometimes a window with the description of an error.

I can't help or advise what's the reason :( ???

what does it say in the logbook on the attempt?

When exactly does the ZigZag indicator record its next peak?