[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 39

alexey999 писал(а) >>

Всем привет
ПОМОГИТЕ. Кто знает где ичем покопаться, чтоб изменить свет полосы символа в "Обзор рынка". Например EUR/USD красного цвета, а нужно серого или белого. Я так понимаю что это возможно только редактируя файлы в папке терминала config. Пытался посмотреть ini-файлы, но не понял где цвет менять

Reshetov wrote(a) >>

Press PrintScreen and paste via the clipboard image in any graphic editor. And there, you can change it as you like, even a naked woman on your favourite symbol.

No. Thanks, I know how to use Photoshop.

I need such features to visually separate groups of contracts, for example, one instructor from another. You're discussing "higher settings, Expert Advisors...." on the forum. Can no one tell me how to change the colour of the line in "Market Watch" ????!!!!

In the strategy tester, set:

- parameter to be optimised: Balance

- genetic algorithm (yes)

- in input parameters: start 5, step 1, stop 30

- in optimization: max profit - 10000 (does not change for some reason)

- use date (yes) - last 10 days

- optimization (yes)

- model: all ticks (and any other)

- visualization (no)

QUESTION:

1) why no "optimization results" and "optimization graph"?

2) and GENERAL: what does it mean when optimization graph and results are empty?

ikatsko >> :

I have set the following in the strategy tester: .

- Parameter to optimise: Balance OK

- genetic algorithm (yes) Ок

- in input parameters: one variable start 5, step 1, stop 30 OK

- in optimization: max profit 10000 (does not change for some reason) Reset all checkboxes

- use date (yes) - last 10 days Take more, month

- optimisation (yes) Ok

- model: all ticks (yes and any other) Ok

- visualisation (no) Irrelevant for optimisation

QUEST:

1) why is there no "optimization results" and "optimization graph"?

2) and GENERAL: what does it mean when there is nothing in the optimization graph and results?

In the "Optimization Results" tab on the right mouse button, uncheck the "Skip useless results" checkbox.

It does not allow you to show unprofitable passes.

If nothing helps, do a one-time run for a period without "Optimization" checkmark and see in the tabs "Log" and "Results", if there are any deals, there may be nothing to optimize.

granit77 >> :

In the Optimisation Results tab, right-click the "Ignore useless results" check box.

It worked, thank you!

Can you use MQL4 to do something like this?

http://savepic.ru/485244.htm

belayazp писал(а) >>

Can you use MQL4 to do something like this?

http://savepic.ru/485244.htm

First of all you should explain what is on the chart.

Thanks. I'll create a branch...

I'm new here-tell me a programmer who will do it (for a fee, of course...).

On the graph are the cluster volumes

Knock on the door - details are in the profile and we'll chat

2 - belayazp if you knit a stock you can still do a little, but what's the point?

If you do it under the forum, you can't. The volumes in MT are in ticks.

If you really need it ... If you really need it, don't hesitate to call me in person.

HELP! Almost repeating myself.

Created an EA that closes at the end of the day.

SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period15 Minutes (M15) 2008.07.08 07:00 - 2009.03.23 23:45 (2008.03.23 - 2009.03.24)
ModelAll ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes)
Bars in history17353Modelled ticks3279142Modeling qualityn/a
Chart mismatch errors6256

Initial deposit250.00

Net profit289.07Total profit352.85Total loss-63.77
Profitability5.53Expected payoff9.97

Absolute drawdown17.07Maximum drawdown246.48 (44.21%)Relative drawdown44.21% (246.48)

Total trades29Short positions (% win)18 (44.44%)Long positions (% win)11 (72.73%)

Profitable trades (% of all)16 (55.17%)Loss trades (% of all)13 (44.83%)
Largestprofitable trade245.75losing deal-6.60
Averageprofitable deal22.05Deal loss-4.91
Maximum numbercontinuous wins (profit)5 (32.40)Continuous losses (loss)4 (-15.10)
MaximumContinuous Profit (number of wins)245.75 (1)Continuous loss (number of losses)-15.10 (4)
Averagecontinuous winnings2Continuous loss2

The Expert Advisor should close at the end of the day, but this does not happen in one trade. And in another EA, which also closes at the end of the day, but on a different timeframe, 1 trade does not close either.

While sorting it out, I found out that the type of this trade is not 0 and 1, the type stays as a limit order. But this order cannot be closed or deleted. Is there any way out of this situation?

_day=TimeDayOfWeek(TimeCurrent());
_hour=TimeHour(TimeCurrent());

_min=TimeMinute(TimeCurrent());

if ((_day==5&&_hour==21&&_min==59)||(_day!=5&&_hour==23&&_min==59)||(TimeCurrent()-OrderOpenTime()>86400))

{

close it

}