Competition. I will write an expert for free. - page 14

Sart писал(а) >>

By the way, how are you doing on adding the ability to transfer parameters to the AT program?

So far I have to twist things around:

- I give a command to an AT program to open a trading cycle upwards by setting tool 23(scheduled buy order),

to open a deal cycle downwards by setting tool 23(scheduled sell order)

It will be soon. I cannot give you the exact date. Let's say one day.

I will correct the comments at the same time so that there will be no unnecessary messages.

Unfortunately, I have no time to do it all at once. But I will.

SK. >> :

It will be soon. I can't give you an exact date. Let's just say the other day.

I'll correct the comments as well, so there won't be any unnecessary posts.

Unfortunately, I can't do it all at once. But I will.

"Comms" corrected would be good.

Imagine that my autograph works on six instruments at the same time.

And all these autographs are constantly arguing with each other - "an extraneous program was detected...."

You could get rid of that too.

Sart писал(а) >>

The "commentary" tweak is a good thing.

Imagine that I have an autograph running on six instruments at the same time.

And all these autographs are constantly arguing with each other - "an extraneous programme has been detected....".

You could get rid of that too.

Yes, perhaps you could make a setting in the external variables Report/not report. Will do.

SK. >> :

Yes, perhaps you could make a setting in the external variables Report/not report. Will do.

Thank you.

In general, I should say that using AT software in combination with the capabilities of the

The fact that you are writing Expert Advisors makes writing them fun (of course, you need to train your hand a bit).

You can concentrate entirely on the algorithm itself and not think about technical details of implementation.

of implementation. And it is precisely the "technical details" that have killed many promising trading algorithms.

In my opinion, your development has a great perspectives.

The move to the autograph environment is similar to the move from MS DOS to WINDOWS.

I am sure that very soon "American people" and other foreigners will be interested in autograph.

Therefore, in my opinion, you should already think about translating the documentation into English.

SK. >> :

It will be soon. I can't give you an exact date. Let's just say the other day.

I'll correct the comments as well, so there won't be any unnecessary posts.

Unfortunately, I can't do it all at once. But I will.

Here is another nuance. MT4 terminal saves current values of external variables when terminating.

At the subsequent start these saved values are actual.

I think it will be the same with external parameters for AT programs ?

SK. >> :

Will your system transition be painless in MT5?

up-dn писал(а) >>

Will your system transition be painless in MT5?

The answer to this question is in two parts:

1. The transition will be.

If using AutoGraf 4 under MT5 causes any complications (which is unlikely), the necessary measures will be taken to ensure full functionality of the program.

2. MT5 will most likely not be officially released for some time after release. Some period of public testing is expected.

AutoGraf will be completely rewritten to take into account the new features of MT5. It is possible that AutoGraf 5 will take approx. as long as the public testing period is running, and the time of MT5 usage at dealing centres will coincide with the AutoGraf 5 launch.

--

In general, AutoGraf will be maintained and developed.

Zdratvujte,SK you mozete napisat sovetnik po LARI WILJAMSU?

andrius писал(а) >>

Zdratvujte,SK vi mozete napisat sovetnik po LARI WILJAMSU?

I do not write advices to order.

SK. писал(а) >>

I guess everyone is embarrassed:)

I'm willing to take your advice on a neighbouring thread. Here's the algorithm:

Fractal Expert Advisor

-The expert should only control his own positions, not touching positions opened manually and/or with the help of other experts.

-Expert should not open a position until an already open position has been closed

- The Expert Advisor should be able to open up to two orders simultaneously in different directions. The one that didn't work is removed after N candles (we can time it).

Tools: Standard fractal indicator

Any time frame but I like M15.

Introduction: a standard fractal consists of five candles - two have lows above the low of the average and two have lows above it, or, in the other direction, two have highs below the high of the average and two have highs below it. I suggest numbering them from 1 to 5 for convenience. The middle candle has the number 3. A fractal symbol (birdie) is placed below (above) the third candle.

Entry: Enter after the opening of the 5th candle, when the fractal is already formed and the fractal symbol appears. You should enter by one point above (below) the extremum of the candle number 4. You should enter using a pending order. Usually, it is possible to set an order. If this option is not available, this entry should be skipped.

At the entry, the spread shall be taken into consideration.

Take Profit is not set, the deal is closed by a Stop Loss.

1. Stop is set one pip below (above) the extremum of the candle number 4. Then the stop is moved by the trailing stop on the candlestick shadows

External parameters:

- lot size

-N number of candlesticks after which the order that failed is closed

- Trailing stop characteristics by candlestick shadows

I rely a lot on you. Basically, people want to make money without caring about the consequences, you are different from them)