[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 78

Chester:

Hi experts, can you help me write an EA, here's the description:

The Expert Advisor opens stop orders in two different directions on the number of delta distances, the trick is
In the parameters, we specify the number of orders to be opened with the number of zoom factors and the set
step between orders. Now the point is that if we set in the parameters a distance of 50 between
Sell and Buy pending orders, the price moves in the required direction, in this case a trawl is triggered,
If the trawl does not manage to trigger, in this case it increases the volume of orders in the opposite direction,
by a specified coefficient.

5 pending orders are working ( it means 5 pending sell orders and 5 buy orders)

Number of delta (distance) 25 (it means, from the current price will be set orders on 25 points up and down accordingly)

delta 5 (the number of points of the distance between the pending orders) 0 (respectively, all at the same price will open)

A factor of the Order 2 (it is a coefficient of increase of volume of opening transactions)

Initial lot 0.01

Fixing

Trawl 15 pips
Step 5

When the lock is triggered:

Profit in the currency of the deposit is set, that is, if a lock is formed, it starts to clear it and as soon as the
In other words, if there is a lock, it starts to destroy it, as soon as figures from parameters are formed, it closes all orders and starts the cycle again.

I have also added an opened orders parameter for this EA to be checked when it has finished the order cycle.

all closed up so they don't hang around. It goes like this.

Thank you in advance for your help.

no one has responded, is no one interested?

alex12:
please throw in a link or an expert - which shows the current price of the instrument in close-up.

Here is a link to a screen magnifier.

Good evening! There are many indicators based on RSI, RSI+DD+MACD, RSI+D+Stochastic
Even RSI+DD+EMA found. I really need an indicator based on WPR, if it has + Stochastic + EMA
Please post if you have one, ready to use, or throw me a link! Please!!!
Well, maybe someone will write an indicator for WPR, if it's not too much trouble! Thanks!

Mercyr:
Good evening! There are many indicators based on RSI, RSI+DD+MACD, RSI+D+Stochastic
Even RSI+DD+EMA found. I really need an indicator based on WPR, if it has + Stochastic + EMA
Please post if you have one, ready to use, or throw me a link! Please!!!
Well, maybe someone will write an indicator for WPR, if it's not too much trouble! Thanks!

Repeating the same post in different threads is spam. The punishment is a ban (this is a warning for now).

Apologies!!! Haven't got the hang of the forum yet and haven't really figured out where to poke around with my request! Doing the math. Thank you!

Hello! I would like to ask you to help me with magic in my EA. (magic = 13 by default) Thanks in advance to anyone who responds!
Files:
bezybitok.mq4  3 kb

3apad:
Hello! I would like to ask you to help me with magic in my EA. (magic = 13 by default) Thanks in advance to anyone who responds!
I would like to ask you to help me with magic.

granit77, thanks for the EA, but it still grabs all the orders hanging in the terminal. I need the EA to see the orders placed by the script in the form of a grid and translate them into boo. The EA should not deal with what is opened manually. That is why we need the wizard. Kim's EA does not have a magik, it takes everything, I checked it now.

3apad:
granit77, thanks for the EA, but it still grabs all the orders hanging in the terminal. I need the EA to see the orders placed by the script in the form of a grid and translate them into boo. The EA should not deal with what is opened manually. That is why we need the wizard. Kim's EA doesn't have a magik, it will grab anything, I checked it now.

Sorry, I gave you the wrong link. Here's the version with the magician. It's right over there.

Thank you very much - just what you need!granit77,