[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 46

x-ment:

Hello!

Please, can you refine the Ilan_HiLo_RSI.mq4 EA?

Required:

1. To work with the block below, enter the parameter true or false.

2. Checking the Take Profit level of all orders after the opening of a new order.

3. Setting a Trailing Stop of the last order.

3.1. when closing an order at Trailing Stop (point 3) set Take Profit level for remaining orders.

Here is a full report on Double_Ilan1_5_Ilan1_6_ the only thing that with a lot of 001 need a deposit of at least $100, as well as any other.trade does not wait for the close of the candle

This can significantly increase the deposit.

Files:

Is everyone on ilan crazy or what?

sanyooooook:
Is everyone on ilan crazy or what?

It's not the only one.

Vinin:

I think it's not the only one.

For the last 2-3 months they often ask to redo ilan (that's the name they call it), but my memory tells me when I look at the code that it used to have a different name, like Surgeon_MA or million, etc.

In fact it is a usual averaging EA, only entry signals have been changed, everything else has remained the same (including imaginary profitability).

andreyl51:

There is also a good Ilan 2 in one .

Thank you. I am also familiar with it.

It is just noticed in Ilan_HiLo_RSI (and probably in others as well) that the next order may be placed with TP=0, therefore a repeated check of the

I'm familiar with it when the TP is set for a series of orders to breakeven (point 2). Well, TS is needed when price does not reach TP in 1-2 pips and turns around. But in this case we could make profit on the

of the last order.

Hello.

I need an EA, based on the Super Trend indicator (enclosed).

I need it to open a position when the green and close it (and simultaneously open the other side) when the red appears. And vice versa

To be able to set the % of the position for trading, and simultaneously to be able to trade on multiple charts.

I also attach the Super Trend indicator, which should be used to make an Expert Advisor
Files:

tima2785:

I also attach the Super Trend indicator, on which the Expert Advisor should be made

Just don't forget that the indicator looks into the future on the history.

But I've reworked it so that it doesn't look into the future. Check it out. But I took out the colours.

Files:

Vinin:

Just don't forget that the indicator looks into the future on the history.

But I've reworked it so that it doesn't look into the future. Check it out. Took out the colours, though.

Thanks for the interest in my question, but as I understand it is not an EA ?

And yet my request still stands.

On the enclosed Supertrend1, make an EA.

tima2785:

Thanks for your interest in my question, but as I understand it is not an advisor ?

And yet my request still stands.

On the enclosed Supertrend1, make an EA.

It is better not to do anything with it. Or to formulate TS which may work at least for some time. So far, the child's request looks like

Vinin:

It is better to do nothing on it. Or formulate a TS that can work at least for a while. As long as the request looks childish

I agree with you that the request may look childish))))

But I really need it.