Is it possible to make bespoke EAs for the championships? - page 12

Response to Mischek and sergeev from the traders' meeting in Gelendzhik, as I promised not to write there

As I have vast experience in taking part in events, camps, conventions, agit-trains, contests, festivals, forums, competitions, ... - in school and college days (by the way, with my slide-films I was a prize-winner at disco festivals in the 80s in Kaliningrad, Kiev, Moscow - I mean your creative work)

and then (participation and conducting) in exhibitions, trainings, master classes, tenders, courses, seminars, conferences, ... - for work in Germany, Italy, Israel, St. Petersburg, Ukraine

i received many ideas and contacts there, which enriched me. many of them radically changed my life

I value personal contacts hundred times more than correspondence, it is difficult there not to respond or not to give a direct answer

I would like to meet more people from this forum and elsewhere.

My dream is that it would be a summer traders forum in Odessa.

P.S. I think that besides currencies the RTS Index should have been in the Championship.

Geronimo:

Response to Mischek and sergeev from the Gelendzhik traders' meeting, as I promised not to write there

Is the spammy messages now moved to other threads?

Geronimo:

P.S. I think the Championship should have included the RTS Index besides currencies.

An index is not a trading tool like temperature, speed, humidity or pressure.

Geronimo: ...

P.S. I think the Championship should have included the RTS index in addition to currencies.

So just for the record, I went to the scalping day (bonanza drive) in Moscow yesterday. I had a look at it. Even if they managed to put it all into the algorithm, they won't pass it for the following reasons

1. According to the rules of the Championship, scalping is forbidden.

2. there is no tick data (history), so it will be hard to check its functionality

3. there is no volume in the sense of what is invested in trading on the exchange

4. And the quotes are not exchange ones ... find the participant winwin2007 and read how the Championship organizers made it ... they just slightly tweaked their quote algorithm and the Expert Advisor died

So, there will be no futures for RTS Index, don't get your hopes up

Trolls:

Just for the record, I went to a scalping day in Moscow yesterday. I had a look. Even if they tried to put it all into their algorithms, they wouldn't pass it for the following reasons

1. According to the rules of the Championship, scalping is forbidden.

2. there is no tick data (history), so it will be hard to check its functionality

3. there is no volume in the sense of what is invested in trading on the exchange

4. And the quotes are not exchange ones ... find the participant winwin2007 and read how the Championship organizers made it ... they just slightly tweaked their quote algorithm and the Expert Advisor died

Z.U. So there will be no futures on the RTS Index, do not get your hopes up

so i do not understand the logic of why an exchange instrument is not traded on a platform with a tumbler

Unless there's a corporate contract.

i do not know why a stockbroker does not trade on an exchange in the championships