Is it possible to make bespoke EAs for the championships? - page 5

Mathemat писал (а) >>

Why do you think that an EA that is not among the winners cannot be an actual shadow winner? None of the EAs of past championships winners have shown decent drawdown parameters:

Rich, Ch-06: Relative Drawdown 37.03% ( $7,080.56 )

Better, Q07: Relative Drawdown 28.58% ( $3,993.93 )

I understand that these figures are partly caused by a loaded MM set up for the result. OK, you said yourself earlier that an EA based on hidden D/K would be the best in terms of drawdown. If in three months of the competition you will modestly double the initial deposit, but any drawdown will not exceed 10% and if the quantity and quality of deals will be enough - your Expert Advisor will be worth something, and it actually will be your victory, even if not marked with a formal prize.

I agree. And I calculate that now there will be many such advisers. It is not a fact that the one for which I made the ToR will win. But it is a fact that manual trading on the D-C is minimal in terms of risk. And I take the case, if I can bring it to an end. - The first sign of a professional.

timbo писал (а) >>

Exactly - what were we talking about? I never said anything about GDP growth, except for the joke about the doubling of GDPutin. Oil price growth cannot be the same as GDP growth, they are related, but not directly. And about inflation: inflation growth is not related to GDP. That's your idea, don't give me credit for your nonsense.

Prices are determined by supply and demand. Demand is growing steadily and will continue to do so for a long time - the Chinese and Indians could finally afford to buy cars (Russians too, by the way, but not so many). The massive construction work that China is doing requires huge amounts of fuel. The supply of oil is falling steadily. OPEC countries cannot increase production even if they wanted to. There are alternative sources of oil, but they are all much more expensive to develop. I.e. demand is rising, supply is falling, this is a long-term trend, and it is obvious to all. As a result oil futures are doubling in price, which is what determines prices. There is no bubble. Moreover, there is no place to rant about the fate of Russia and Tatarstan.

May I agree with you?

Let me go back to the basics. I meant that even the forecasts of leading economists are not always correct, in fact, neither are those of all forecasters, including mine.

However, I wanted and want to draw the attention of the organisers to the fact that we need to be bolder in modernising the formats.

LeoV писал (а) >>

Spy? )))

You had your doubts, didn't you? My active entry here is a planned action ... You will see the results on 25th of December.

Geronimo писал (а) >> You will see her results on 25 December.

I wish I'd lived that way! Sounds intriguing ))))

Integer писал (а) >>

>> You can.

How much for today? >> Work on one indicator.

OZ0 писал (а) >>

How much do you charge today? One indicator job.

Citizen, don't drive the price down! :-)

OZ0 писал (а) >>

For how much will you pay today? Working on one indicator.

a thought occurred to me!

might try this option, depending on the results at the championships!

:-))

---

It's actually not clear.

how the organizers would react to such a variant!

if the trader did not write it himself - but his idea!

and at the same time advisor takes 1st or 2nd or 3rd place!

In my opinion, it should be acceptable! ...

Geronimo писал (а) >>

So yes, and you still had your doubts? My active entry here is a planned action ... You will see the results on 25th of December.

>> good luck

YuraZ писал (а) >>

a thought occurred to me!

might try this option, depending on the results at the championships!

:-))

---

it's not clear at all

how would the organizers would react to such a variant!

if the trader did not write it himself - but his idea!

and the adviser takes 1 or 2 or 3 places!

In my opinion, it should be acceptable! ...

Definitely so, and then everyone will have a job, both strategists and programmers. Otherwise the championship will really start to come to an end. Not many citizens with Soviet thinking are left. Yes, my compatriot?