Casting a net of pending orders and catching fish called profit - page 12

neama:

It's kind of synonymous. when you make a loss you increase the lot size.

On a profit, we reset to the original

To some extent they are synonymous, but the "physics" of Avalanche is clearer - the calculation is based on 2 things: 1) the price cannot stay in the flat forever 2) the movement is more likely to continue than not.

It's not so obvious in case of Martin.) I'm not defending an avalanche either, though. I am just curious what fans of classic MG are counting on...

Diamant:
I mean increasing the lot in certain steps, or multiplying the lot by a coefficient when the total position is in a drawdown :)

This is a very special case in general a martin is kind of what I wrote.

Trying to win back a single order.

By increasing the lot size we decrease the required movement. and vice versa.

For averagers, the most common system is Ilan. for flippers, the rules of the avalanche.

Diamant:

To some extent they are synonymous, but the physics of Avalanche is clearer - the calculation is based on 2 things: 1) price cannot stay in a flat indefinitely 2) the movement is more likely to continue than not.

It's not so obvious in case of Martin.) I'm not defending an avalanche either, though. I'm just curious, what fans of classic MG are counting on...

Avalanche is a type of martin - a so-called reversal martin.

khorosh:
An avalanche is a type of martin - a so-called reversal martin.
Oh, I see. Apparently, I've only come across one kind of martin before :)

Diamant:
Ah... I see. I guess I've only seen one type of martin before :)
You must have dealt with an averaging martin before.

Globe:

Who are you?

What do you mean? I am the north...

khorosh:
You must have dealt with averaging martin before.

Yes, and I wouldn't say the results were impressive :(.

As a rule, the cumulative pose was shikaaarly brought out by some sharp movement. On the news, for example.

But curious in general. Do you know if there is a summary of the types of martin, since there are many of them? For general development.

I myself use averaging, but only 1 step - no more. And without increasing the lot.

Diamant:

Yes, and I wouldn't say the results were impressive :(.

As a rule, the cumulative pose was shikaaarly brought out by some sharp movement. On the news, for example.

But curious in general. Do you know if there is a summary of the types of martin, since there are many of them? For general development.

I myself use averaging, but only 1 step - no more. And without increasing the lot.

two averaging and overturning, I think. (on warrant work)

Further types of stretching are sparing. (stretched lot not sparing algorithm - the expected target increases)(lbucher - seriality is critical)

sever30:
what do you mean? i am the north...

well, originally i was referring to sever29 in general

Diamant, search the forum - Reshetov once posted a classification of martins. there are all kinds of martins for every taste

Globe:

Well, originally I was referring to sever29 in general

that's me.