Casting a net of pending orders and catching fish called profit - page 9

drknn писал(а) >>
an expanding fucking triangle...

I can't implement this, no matter who does it, they don't finish it...:Here's what I propose: For example, put on both sides, from the current price, buy stop and sell stop, respectively, volume 0.01 lots. You open a buy, another buy (all of them 0.01) but as soon as the price after the opening of the next bay, turns around and goes in the opposite direction and crosses the price marker, from which we have previously set the grid (then Equator) ... We add 0.01 lot to the half stop and as a result we will have two half stops of 0.01 lot at one level, or we can delete the 0.01 lot half stop and set a 0.02 lot half stop instead, further all the half stops will be 0.02 lot in volume. If the price reverses (after the buy position is opened at 0.02) again and goes through the equator, to the existing buy 0.01, at the same level set the buy stop at 0.02 lot, or remove the 0.01 buy stop and put a new buy stop, but with the volume 0.03 and so on. Thus we make an artificial advantage not only quantitatively, but also qualitatively in one of the directions.
Thus, if the price opens at least one position and then returns and touches the equator, the oppositely directed order will increase its volume.

At the same time, we should introduce a parameter specifying that when the price reaches the stop order level, it will increase its volume.
For example, number 4 is used in this parameter. This means that if we open any number of positions of one type with the volume of 0.01 and the price crosses the equator in the opposite direction and then opens 3 oppositely directed positions with the volume of 0.01, the fourth position from the equator will have the volume of 0.02. Also, all subsequent orders of the same type will increase by 0.01 lot. And it is important, on levels of those three open positions, we expose corresponding limit orders in the volume of 0.01 lots, of such type that at their activation, the type of an open position would correspond to opened before (on stop orders). If we work to increase the lot for a number of buy stop orders, then set a buy limit below the current price, set a sell limit for sell stops.

I have written a lot, but the idea is simple.

drknn >>:

Когда-то я пробовал делать сетку ордеров, не читая при этом ни каких журналов - просто пришла идея в голову, что если поставить сотню стоповых ордеров в лонг и сотню в шорт с неким шагом, то рано или поздно цена приедет к той точке, в которой перекос депозита окажется в зоне плюса. Вот тут то и нужно закрыть все открытые ордера.

Не долго думая сделал советника, который работал следующим образом:

Старт в любой точке. Из отложенных ордеров устанавливаем только стоповые (Лимитными не работаем). От точки старта ставим 2 отложенных ордера на неком одинаковом от старта расстоянии. Как только какой-то из ордеров сработал, ставим ещё одну отложку такого же направления, как и сработавший ордер. Ставим на неком, заранее заданном расстоянии (шаг сетки). Если депозит уехал на икс баксов в плюс, то закрываем все ордера - фиксируем заработанное. Если ордеров нет, то начинаем всё сначала.

Таким образом получается, что если срабатывает ордер (например в лонг), и цена разворачивается против позы, то при сильном противоположном движении шортовые позы начинают набирать силу и в конце-концов вытягивают депозит в плюс. Если же мы нарываемся на боковое движение, то цена просто болтается между локами и всё. Тупо ждём тренда.

При такой организации кода советника нагрузка на сервер будет только в одном случае, когда советник начнёт отдавать приказы на закрытие всех имеющихся ордеров.

Вы спрашивали о подводных камнях? Рассказываю. Первый неприятный момент - советник взачастую чертовски долго сидит и ждёт момента, когда депозит выедет в профит. Второе - просадки бывают столь огромны, что депозит приходит в точку маржинколла. Слить бабки, используя данный подход - раз плюнуть. Можно в критический момент долить денег на счёт, но поверьте, это приведёт к ситуации, когда и доливать-то уже нечего, а депозит едет и едет в минус, цепляя всё новые и новые ордера.

Вывод - использовать сетку в таком виде, как я описал - прямой путь остаться без денег.

Я даже вставлял в советника баксовый трал (он тралил не пункты, а баксы профита). Заставлял эту сетку работать не круглосуточно, а, скажем, ждать начала какой-нибуть сессии. Чего только ни пробовал - всё равно рано или поздно советник влазит в сетку настолько, что просадки съедают депозит, сводя на нет кучу времени и сил.

My EA had a stop and limit order at each level.

khorosh писал(а) >>
My EA had a stop and limit order at each level.

mine too, so what? nothing good...

sever29 >>:

в моем тоже, и что? ни чего путного...
In a sideways trend, it's not bad at all.

My opinion: it's a nuclear tool, but if used properly

If you work properly with global trends and currency "noise", you can achieve good results.

i suggest the real story on a-ri from april 26 to today:

the grid i'm working with - posted on codebase

last cog - withdrawal of profits

Files:

sever29 >>:

Вроде много написал, но идея проста.

It's practically an avalanche, that's for rumata1984

OlegTs писал(а) >>
It's practically an avalanche, it's for rumata1984

Any gridiron with stop orders with elements of martin can be called almost a catch, chaburaha, swing, etc.:)

Oleg, call a grader, start a branch (can be on several sites at once) and fire off with super-screens :) Offers to sell, share, etc. will come in large quantities. Have fun :)

gip писал(а) >>
Oleg, name it Greider, start a branch (can be on several sites at once) and fire it off with super-screens :) The offers to sell, share and stuff will come in plenty. Have fun :)

yeah... And start a branch during the trend, there will be something to show.