rider писал (а) >>

I didn't have any such nets :)

That's not to say it's right.

YuraZ писал (а) >>

:-) and there is no official definition of pips

which gives some leeway

Every broker's RULES are different in this respect

---

When you play cards with a cheat, he has a couple of trumps up his sleeve :-)

---

oops, pips ? take less spread !

oops! pipsing ? keep the trade under 5 minutes ?

oops, are you pipsing?

---

1p

2p

3p

7p

... there is a problem here and it is everyone's fault

30pts

50 not a pip

100 not a pip

The court ruled: Citizen Pipsikin Profit Profitovich has been declared a "bad man" for systematic farting and nose picking. The Court has taken into account that the number of farts and nose picks exceeds all reasonable maximums. On the basis of all this, Citizen Pipskin Profit Profitovich is sentenced to deportation from our sovereign state with confiscation of property and renaming him Pipskin Margin Colovitch.

Mark33 писал (а) >>

No. pending orders are long overdue - complete nonsense. You can catch fish only for a cat (sometimes), but it's easy to feed it to a shark a la broker. along with the nets :) and also along with the fisherman :) it happens that way...

:) made sure yesterday, but a couple of strategies in this direction are still on the test....... hope last die =)......

Mark33, i used to trade with my hands before i realised that psychology does not allow me to do that.... When i switched to autotrading (or rather trying to) - is it real (?), especially if i'm not the last sucker in coding? ....

I mean, maybe there's some combination needed here - head+autotrade.... or is the mix unacceptable?

Or would a "fruitful idea" override everything?

Or ........

Or is there no one trading here at all? :((

geopoint писал (а) >>

... exceeds all reasonable maximums. ...

:-))) and there is no clear concept of a Sane limit...

well say every individual in "his world" has his own limits

I have less than 50pts :-)

Mark33 писал (а) >>

No. pending orders are long overdue - complete nonsense. You can only catch fish for the cat (and sometimes even that), but it's easy to feed it to a shark a la broker. along with the nets:) and also along with the fisherman:) that happens...

Is it from your own experience on the real? What is the reason? Is it the brokers or other reasons?

YuraZ писал (а) >>

that's not to say it's right.

I'm not saying it is >> ))))

rider, I think you are being overly emotional... Try to stop wanting money and live the market. And not for a year or two, but more. Automated trading is once again a tool for your READY and TESTED trading strategy, not a panacea against human error. When you automate your strategy, believe me, the nerves will NOT diminish. The key to peace of mind is long and productive work.

khorosh, brokers do not respect pipsoviki is the first (they usually have a nose up high without actually having any weight), and the second is that the pipsoviki do not respect themselves - so much hope to invest in their pennies and shaking over every tick, which tend to drain their pennies to the bottom right before their eyes for 30m-1-2 hours. Anyway, I responded specifically as requested by the author of the thread - and "NO!" is my answer. This "theory" is a treat for brokers and that's all. Remember this is a game with a negative mathematical expectation for you. It's not even 50% on 50%, but 91% on 9% not in your favour with your yet another long known "theory". This theory was also known as "The Castle" - many bought it, but failed to sell out :=)

Mark33 писал (а) >>

rider, I think you are being overly emotional... Try to stop wanting money and live the market. And not for a year or two, but more. Automated trading is once again a tool for your READY and TESTED trading strategy, not a panacea against human error. When you automate your strategy, believe me, the nerves will NOT diminish. The key to peace of mind is long and productive work.

khorosh, brokers do not respect pipsoviki is the first (they usually have a nose up high without actually having any weight), and the second is that the pipsoviki do not respect themselves - so much hope to invest in their pennies and shaking over every tick, which tend to drain their pennies to the bottom right before his eyes for 30m-1-2hours. Anyway, I responded specifically as requested by the author of the thread - and "NO!" is my answer. This "theory" is a treat for brokers and that's all. Remember this is a game with a negative mathematical expectation for you. It's not even 50% on 50%, but 91% on 9% not in your favour with your yet another long known "theory". This theory was also known as "The Castle" - many bought it, but failed to sell out :=)

Why did you conclude that it is necessarily a pipsqueak. My TakeProfit is about 100 pips - is it a Pips? And the test chart with 90% modelling quality over the last six months (see page 1) says this strategy is profitable. The drawdown is large, so a good initial deposit is required. But if one chooses a profitable moment before launching the advisor, the risk

The risk is not too high and it can be used under supervision, I think. And when a long trend occurs, switch it to "buy only" or "sell only" mode.

Mark33 писал (а) >>

No. pending orders are long overdue - complete nonsense. You can only catch fish for the cat (and sometimes even that), but it's easy to feed it to a shark a la broker. along with the nets:) and also along with the fisherman:) that happens...

I used to drain different TS, at one time I was in quite a big loss and I got to a zero balance with the help of heresy system.

geopoint писал (а) >>

into zero balance came out with the help of a heresy system.

There are other ways to call it that:=) one at a time as they say...

- "The drawdown is large, so a good initial deposit is required. "

khorosh, $1000000 deposit and away you go!:=)

- "But if you choose a profitable moment before launching an Expert Advisor"

I think this "moment" is the most important for the whole game!

- "I have a take profit of about 100 pips"

one at a time as they say...

- "If a long trend occurs, put it in "buy only" or "sell only" mode. "

What do you mean? I got it wrong.