Forex-random numbers-- Sooner or later "death" will come. The law of nature is this!!! - page 6

Korey:

So, the cracked programs start marking wave tops.... by searching for TA shapes. For example, if there are two expected pushes, then the one containing the M/W16 figure will be selected.

then if you look at the attached figure

We can see on the D1 W

three peaks

which means wave 0-1-2 ... therefore we are now standing on top of the 2nd wave

and we are going to go under 1.5400, but that's the theory, if we are on the top of the 2nd one.

But what will the wave-drivers say if 1.5400 is not attained and we go higher than 1.6000

they will say it was a b c and there was no 2nd wave

if the theorists were sure in what they say :-)))),,,,,,,, they are all "right reasoning!" so let them sell to 1.5400 for half of the deposit

This is also a trick - on which period to look adequately. Since there is a long carrittrend, for the wave analysis D1 is definitely not the right chart))))

YuraZ:

OK... a number of orders are placed or deals are already done

orders are placed by a dealer (of course, orders with transfer to the interbank market) and they are passed to whom?

well say to the one who is higher - who takes the money from speculators and gives them profits?

(I would like to stress once again that we are talking about a dealing house which really places trades on the market)

---

it means there is someone who sees the accumulations :-) - it is also called a CC ...

---

it turns out someone has accumulations of orders :-))) as a database

---

"now we are getting into how forex works" ---

Orders are only seen by the dealer of the company (brokerage company or bank) with which the client making this order works. No one from outside can see these requests. Another thing is that dealers do not hide this information and gladly share it, for example in the area 1.5850-55 there are medium customer buffers, above it is stop (1.5870-80), at 1.5900 there are large buffers... Bid accumulations in the 1.5800 area... etc. Probably, the banks give this information for a reason, they expect to attract more speculators to place the bets at the same levels, i.e. the bank tries to strengthen these client positions and plays at the same levels. If the total volume turns out to be enough to move the market, the bank will make a profit on it, and of course, the clients too.

How people have been trained))) Can't you just consider it stock information?

There has to be an intentional fiction)))

In wave analysis, the presence of a local market bottom for the start of the 1st wave is a prerequisite. And what happens to wave makers all the time? - They model the beginning of the 1st wave wherever it is convenient for them. However, if the bottom cannot be found, but there are waves, then these are corrective waves xyz. Therefore the above chart-analysis on D1 is not appropriate.

Forex as a process is not random, it is the trader who happens to see what he sees.

Korey:

There must be an intentional fiction))))

Well yes I was wrong in my statement that clients' orders are only visible to the bank's dealer... I just thought for some reason only about the net position of clients. Although, if applications have a sufficient volume, then they in theory are immediately put in the interbank system. So everyone can see them, not just the dealer

Meat:
Of course, if we know orders clusters 100%, we could easily earn without any Fibo levels. But in the meantime we have to make assumptions.

Exactly. We don't know, we assume.

Meat wrote (a):
And about "which of the levels is still significant for it and which is not" - well, everything seems simple: if the level is broken by the price, then it is obviously not significant anymore

I disagree. If the level is broken, it does not mean that it is not significant. And if a level is not broken it does not mean that it is significant.

Unfortunately, without explicit information about the orders and their volumes, we can only guess how significant the level is...

Meat:

Orders can only be seen by the dealer of the institution (DC or bank) with which the customer issuing the order works. No one from the outside can see these orders. Another thing is that dealers do not hide this information and gladly share it, for example in the area 1.5850-55 there are medium customer buffers, above it is stop (1.5870-80), at 1.5900 there are large buffers... Bid accumulations in the 1.5800 area... etc. Probably, the banks give this information for a reason, they expect to attract more speculators to place the bets at the same levels, i.e. the bank tries to strengthen these client positions and plays at the same levels. If the total volume proves to be large enough to move the market, the bank will make a profit on it and so will the clients.

( You are talking a bit about how banks or big players attract people to their levels )

---

dealer - by taking a client's order to buy, let's say, a few million EUR...

puts it on the interbank - right?

RIGHT... and hence communicates it above, ie sends it to the exchange

If he does not send it as you say, i.e. keep it secret,

and the euro will continue to rise - and the client decides to close it under certain conditions, the dealer will have to pay a certain amount of profit

- and then the dealer will not be able to submit the order to the Bourse - because "as you say, the Dealer has not reported anything to the Bourse".

You already understand that the dealer sends the order up

which means that where he sent it he KNOWS about this order ...

Meat:
Korey:

There has to be an intentional fiction))))

Well yes I was wrong in my statement that clients' orders are only visible to the bank's dealer... I just thought for some reason only about the net position of customers. Although, if applications have a sufficient volume, then they in theory are immediately exposed to the interbank system. So everyone can see them, not just the dealer

Here you are mistaken, they are not seen by everyone, but only by those through whom the application has gone through and the "END" who has the most information and is most well-informed

----

but otherwise

correctly - not only the dealer sees the orders, but also the person through whom the dealer works

in turn, so does the person through whom the dealer works, because he sends the order even higher

Sooner or later the application will get to the "POINT" - (I personally do not know who or what it is)

---

all in all it means that "somebody" HAS the information about the accumulation of orders

Korey:

There has to be an intentional fiction.))

+5 :))))))))..... intent