Forex-random numbers-- Sooner or later "death" will come. The law of nature is this!!! - page 3

Seryoga, thank you for your concern and for the eye-opener, OK, I'm off to develop an AIDS vaccine (in between weeding potatoes)

Seregabig:

You'd be better off developing an anti-AIDS drug or a youthful Elixir!!! If you succeed, you'll be a billionaire. Better chances and better people!!!!!!

And why reinvent the wheel when all these remedies are sold at every turn in boxes warning "Beware of fakes"? Open up a newspaper in the classifieds section and see for yourself.

The bottom line is that none of this solves the problem. They will bury them anyway, if not because of AIDS and old age, then some other kodrashka will be enough or a tram will run over or an aeroplane will crash or a brick will hit.

Я хочу чтобы вы не потеряли больше чем заработали

Я за разработку хорошых систем за работу на Форексе но разве вам ничто не говорит ета фраза: десятки лет разработок и никаких результатов!!!

ЛУЧШЕ ЗАЙМИТЕСЬ РАЗРАБОТКОЙ ЛЕКАРСТВА ОТ СПИДА ИЛИ ЕЛИКСИРОМ МОЛОДОСТИ!!!Получится- Тогда уж станете мильярдерами. И шансов больше и людям лучше!!!!!!

I don't really understand what this circus is about. So you lost money on Forex, you have to draw conclusions. Especially if you have found a forum to raise such topics - people are kind of engaged in programming here...

sayfuji:

I want you to not lose more than you earned. I'm for developing good systems for work in Forex, but doesn't this phrase say anything to you: dozens of years of development and no results! You'd better work on developing a cure for AIDS or the elixir of youth! Better chances and better people!!!!!!

I do not really understand what this circus is about. If you have lost money on the Forex market, you should draw some conclusions. Moreover, they found a forum for raising such topics - people here like they do programming...

I tell him one thing and he says, "Why bother with programming?

Seregabig писал (а): ... decades of development and no results!!!

Where's the phrase coming from, Serega?

kch:
YuraZ:
Mathemat:
kch, this is the standard argument of Fib opponents who don't know much about the subject. Check out nen's articles and interviews.

Fibo does have a pattern

at least it's very convenient to calculate TPs - stops

i've used fibo in some of my automated projects

i'm often amazed at the accuracy of calculations - (if the grid is set correctly)

I was often amazed at the accuracy of the calculations (when the grid is set correctly).

The thing is, there is not a single variant of Fibo lines construction, and even more so, their use (by the way, the same thing may be said about waves).

And of all this variety of variants, one or another will work anyway ...

No, I'm not saying that sooner or later the grid will catch a crossover

It's about what logically ties in

if you arrange the grids properly on different timeframes...

where the levels accumulate there are usually strong support resistances

the problem is just how to set up the grids

---

of course, on history, you can see where and how the grid should be set up.

But it's the story that amuses me the most with the wave makers...

But ask him TONIGHT 23 05 2008 which wave goes where and where on which pair, and where its end is!

As a rule, a WOLFWORKER falls into a stupor and starts mumbling about the beginning of the 3rd or the end of the fifth, but does not say anything intelligible

Seregabig:

I don't want you to lose more than you gained

I'm for the development of good systems for work in the Forex market, but doesn't this phrase say anything to you: dozens of years of development and no results!

You'd better work on developing a cure for AIDS or the elixir of youth! Better chances and better people!!!!!!

Seregabig, you're giving advice here, let me give you some.

Your thinking is totally unconstructive. It will lead to failure in whatever endeavor you undertake.

Of course, you can justify itself with reasoning such as "once I have not succeeded, then it is impossible, and will not work for anyone.

But it is much better to imagine that you have already succeeded, and even to think about how to live with this happiness.

The way you think is totally unconstructive. It will lead to failure in whatever undertaking you undertake.
+1

YuraZ:

The problem is exactly how to set up the grids

Yur, how do you do that?

And if you have "qualitatively" constructed grids, and there is a price that is now between the 2 lines of this grid, which of them to wait for a touch first?

kch:
YuraZ:

The problem is exactly how to set up the grids

Yur, how do you do that?

And if you have "qualitatively" constructed grids, and there is a price that is now between 2 lines of this grid, on which of them wait for a touch in the first place?

NO!!! I want to!