Forex-random numbers-- Sooner or later "death" will come. The law of nature is this!!! - page 2

kch, this is the standard argument of Fib opponents who don't know much about the subject. Check out nen's articles and interviews.

Mathemat:
kch, this is the standard argument of Fib opponents who are not too versed in the subject. Check out nen's articles and interviews.

Fibo does have a pattern

at least it's very convenient to calculate TPs - stops

i've used fibo in some of my automated projects

and often amazed at the accuracy of the calculations - ( in the case of correct grid placement)

it's hard to correctly set the grid!

Mathemat:
kch, this is the standard argument of Fib opponents who are not too versed in the subject. Check out nen's articles and interviews.

That's what I'm saying: most people don't use it correctly. Personally, I don't really trust it, or rather use other levels.

And who is nen?

YuraZ:
Mathemat:
kch, this is the standard argument of Fib opponents who don't know much about the subject. Check out nen' s articles and interviews.

Fibo does have a pattern

at least it's very convenient to calculate TPs - stops

i've used fibo in some of my automated projects

i'm often amazed at the accuracy of calculations - (if the grid is set correctly)

I was often amazed at the accuracy of the calculations (when the grid is set correctly).

The thing is, there is not a single variant of fibo lines construction, and even more so, their use (by the way, the same thing may probably be said about waves).

And of all these many variants, one of them will work anyway...

Mathemat:
kch, this is the standard argument of Fib opponents who don't know much about the subject. Check out nen's articles and interviews.

I glanced over nen's article. I was pleased with the scientific seriousness and belief in the levels.

Too bad he didn't take part in ATC'07. I'd like to see it all live.

Schitayu that won on Fibonacci and it is somewhere around 10% is random because all 100% of players can not lose in the game because open in different directions and work on different strategies. But if you take a single case, any strategy will not survive time! The law of random numbers says that someone must win out of many losers.

EVERYONE WHO PLAYS FOREX WILL LOSE SOONER OR LATER!!! YOU KNOW, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE WINNERS... BUT THAT'S NOT A REASON TO SAY THERE IS A PROFITABLE STRATEGY

Seryoga, what exactly are you suggesting? To give up on forex, exchanges, etc., or what is the point of it all?

Gentlemen, Seregabig just encourages us to forget about the years of accumulated knowledge and the thousands of hours spent at the monitors. In short, let's all go to the bazaar to sell potatoes - there are no losers.

Ilya, so if everyone rushes into the potato business, the statistics on potato businessmen will be the same as on the stock exchange ;)

I'm not.
sayfuji: Gentlemen, Seregabig encourages us to forget about years of accumulated knowledge and thousands of hours spent at the monitors. Let's all go to the potato market where they sell potatoes.

I don't want you to lose more than you gained

I am in favour of developing good systems to work on forex, but doesn't this phrase say anything to you: dozens of years of development and no results!

You'd better work on developing an anti-AIDS cure or a youth elixir! If you succeed, you'll be billionaires. Better chances and better people!!!!!!