What I would like from the "terminal" as a professional programmer. Another thread with wishes for MQL5. - page 4

:))

Tell me, is this such a secondary, characteristic deviation or a primary one? Acquired or formative. How come there are so many of them "here" ... ?

On STS and not only, there is a much more interesting game, it's where you pay for thinking, for what puzzles you guess ... I recommend it, you won't like it.

Lord moderators - the topic can be removed in general, no reaction from the developers have not followed and will not follow, sovoks-s ... And with the crazy and unrecognized geniuses not programmers :)) communicate I think no one interesting. Although, the guys are funny sometimes, don't you agree.... :))

Bye, everybody. :))

MProgrammer didn't tell us who he called "crazy unrecognized non-programming geniuses"
(What precious phrases he's throwing around!)
Let's help him with a computer.
Search for <MProgrammer>.
And what will we get to search for <MProgrammer>?

NULL

That's why "Uncles" will continue to make fun even if MProgrammer leaves as promised)))

From this cautionary tale
for shisha nephews

NULL:
- programming a trading terminal adults only.

MProgrammer:

Gentlemen moderators - the topic can be demolished altogether, no reaction from the developers and will not follow, so... And with the crazy unrecognized geniuses and non-programmers :))) communicate I think no one is interested. Although, the guys are funny sometimes, don't you agree.... :))

We don't want to disturb you. Read

MProgrammer:

There has been no response from the developers and there will be no response from the developers, so...

There is a "life" proverb, I would say - "If you give it to everyone, the bed will break...."))))))))))))))))

Rosh:
MProgrammer:

Gentlemen moderators - the topic can be demolished altogether, no reaction from the developers and will not follow, so... And with the crazy unrecognized geniuses and non-programmers :))) communicate I think no one is interested. Although, the guys are funny sometimes, don't you agree.... :))

We do not want to bother you. Read

Thank you for not disturbing us.

Read it.

In summary... :))

Renat, I was wrong --- :)) You don't need any menejd class EVERYWHERE for charts, much less a full API -- don't. Overall, your position was already clear and quite reasonable.

I take back my words and wishes - I'm quite satisfied with everything I need, I'll do it myself. Well, just charts really breaks coding - although in general there too, not so much work.

But about the clones, I still hope my "warning" was heard. After all, how does the choice of product for commercial development look like I'm sure you know.

And if you'll still decide to make a Dotnet class, I'd like to confirm once again - everything "there" is already done by msom, in fact, we only have to declare the interface and think about integration of checking "your" credentials with Dotnetksa.

So with a certain view of the situation it's even very good that everyone is not comfortable. So, consider my posts as a momentary weakness ... :))

Dialectical materialism rules.

I say goodbye so muttu ridonli ...

:))

I read the thread and got 'scared'.

I'm not a professional programmer and I'm not ashamed of it:) Although I've studied programming, but I've never been seriously involved in it after graduation, so my life has turned out that way... I remembered programming mostly when I started working with MT. And I was amazed: it's simple and accessible, "can't be mastered" even for amateur programmers, if desired and with little time. As a result, I can probably do everything in MQL, or nearly everything if I want to. At least, I have not come up with anything I could not implement yet.

What if MQ "following the lead" of real programmers will make MQL "unreachable" for such amateurs as me? I'm not even able to understand everything that MProgrammer said))) Oh, I don't want to...

So I suggest, when introducing something new (and you can't do without it, anyway), please do not forget about people like me).

Figar0:

I read the thread and got 'scared'.

I'm not a professional programmer and I'm not ashamed of it:) Although I've studied programming, but I've never been seriously involved in it after graduation, so my life has turned out that way... I remembered programming mostly when I started working with MT. And I was amazed: it's simple and accessible, "can't be mastered" even for amateur programmers, if desired and with little time. As a result, I can probably do everything in MQL, or nearly everything if I want to. At least, I have not come up with anything I could not implement yet.

What if MQ "following the lead" of real programmers will make MQL "unreachable" for such amateurs as me? I'm not even able to understand everything that MProgrammer said))) Oh, I don't want to...

And that's why I ask, when introducing something new (and you can't do without it, anyway), please don't forget about people like me).

And the point is that MQL is not for programmers, it's for ordinary people who want to trade, and not for a large "elite" group of super-programmers. That's why MT has become so widespread that even American brokers are using it for themselves...... And the man probably does not understand it...... Let the developers correct me if I'm wrong.....))))))

It used to be like this:

The university graduates programmers: out of each study group, only three can work as programmers.

University graduates economists: from each group three go to work as programmers.

Graduates construction engineers: three from each group work as programmers with a construction engineer diploma.

Probably now, out of every "group" of traders three work as programmers)))).

Computerra magazine even posed a question in 1998. - What does it take to teach a programmer?

The question is relevant.

However, its essence was overwhelmed by the wave of commercial programmers from ++,

They need encapsulation to work, and the API browser must be built into the editor, otherwise they won't be able to work)) And those who don't have an IP address are despised.

In short, why bother, the one who really works with the program he wrote, he is the programmer. And the one who makes money with his program of 10 lines is certainly a professional.

Don't worry, MQL5 will be a very good and fast C++-like language with lots of maths and service libraries in the source code.

Korey писал (а) >>

>> they need encapsulation to work.

Mmm, I wouldn't mind.