What I would like from the "terminal" as a professional programmer. Another thread with wishes for MQL5. - page 2

But let's not start a squabble.

Constructive dialogue is fine. In some cases, you can be persistent in your wishes.

It is not appropriate to make categorical judgements and give unflattering personal assessments.

I'm going to try to make a point here. Just don't kick me too hard. ))))))))) So to speak from the outside. It's Friday anyway, I'm in a good mood and there's nothing to do - I'm in the village))))))

I am not a programmer myself. I communicate with many programmers. Good and bad, different ones. I have always had one problem, and I think MT4 is to blame for it. All of them were swearing and complaining about MT4 drawbacks, saying that I cannot do this or that, and so on. We have always had problems in this regard. Programs were written long and tediously. Then I accidentally met with another programmer on this forum. I have never heard a bad word about MT4 or any problem with it. But I have not heard any problems with writing programs either. All is done quickly and without unnecessary questions. I`ve heard one word from him: "Well, MT4 is a glitchy program", but he answered: "Ok, we`ll solve everything". And I understood the difference between these programmers.

The human condition is such that there is no limit to perfection. No API? They will give you an API. You will ask for a super API. They will give you a studio, you will ask for two studios. And so on. But the methaquots, you have to understand, have limited resources. Both material and human. Everything costs money. And do not forget - quotes all over the world for the money, demo accounts cost 10, 20, 30 dollars a month or you need to make a certain number of transactions per month on a real account. As for us we get it all for free.

Then I have used other technical analysis platforms. On the support forums all users are not satisfied with those platforms. Everyone is asking for improvements and enhancements. Nothing in the world is perfect. Every platform has some areas and possibilities for improvement and enhancement. All are not satisfied with something. It's impossible to please all users and especially cool programmers. But I want to repeat it once again - because capabilities of any developer are not boundless. They are people too. They like to have a rest and earn money too. They cannot work 24/7. This is anreal. It is possible to expand the staff. But not only are there few good programmers, there are also financial constraints. So they are not short of problems, I assure you. Therefore, I believe that you have to learn to work with what you have. No old man Hottabych will come and give you the ideal trading platform, so that it has all your dreams. Especially since the competition shows - that it is quite possible to work and make money on MT4 without the super-complicated APIs and Studios.

Integer:

1. Create Chart. This would be too good, but probably unnecessary.

2. It should be possible to export to metastock and omega files, like in all terminals, without any additional self-made gimmicks. And it should be possible to send trading commands to the terminal from external programs. Forget about the possibility for the broker to prohibit or allow the work of Expert Advisors on the client side... I will not say a word. In my humble opinion, the broker must estimate only the number of trader's transactions per unit time and block his work based on this quantity.

If you think about it, indicators are charts. In fact, I'm just proposing to provide an indicator class in the form of a managed class library. For example, it can be a custom control, if we use the Dotnet terminology,

so it can be placed in any program. Or to make a shell, which already contains only main window and this control.

And if you analyze the idea of dotnet and its classes, both client-server support and security and isolation already exist. In a word, everything is there, we just need to write the interfaces... I think it's a matter of a few weeks at most.

LeoV:

I'm going to try to make a point here. Just don't kick me too hard. ))))))))) So to speak from the outside. It's Friday anyway - nothing to do, I'm in the countryside))))))

I'm not a programmer myself.

You, unfortunately, have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about. At all. Not about programming or how the business of DT and MT. And here you are actively expressing. What a super API. It was in the three. There is no need to make it, it is already there. You just have to give it. There can't be two studios... It's one.

Your programmers work for you just because they are unskilled. Do you know how much now in Moscow for example the salary of a good programmer with say 5-7 years of experience. You won't believe 120000 ... How much you pay your super programmers? So extrapolate their qualifications in accordance with their income. And note that finding these programmers is impossible. Vacancies are hanging for half a year. I'm sorry, but I'm sick and tired of reading the "competent" opinion. Also, consider the fact that they just forcefully call you to work in America now. and there the salary before taxes, for example in California - 120-150 t. a year. That is 10-12 t a month and prices are lower there than in our country. That's how you draw conclusions about your super-programmers... As they say, why are you so poor if you are so smart?

MProgrammer:

You, unfortunately, have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about.

Yeah? Well then never mind what I wrote.......

MProgrammer: As they say - why are you so poor if you're so smart?

This applies to you just as much as it does to me......

LeoV:
MProgrammer:As the saying goes - why are you so poor if you are so clever?

That applies to you just as much as it does to me......

I mean your programmers. My God, you're so stupid.

MProgrammer:

I mean your programmers. Oh, my God, you're so stupid.

Don't be stupid yourself....)))))

LeoV:

I'm going to try to make a point here. Just don't kick me too hard. ))))))))) So to speak from the outside. It's Friday anyway, I'm in a good mood, nothing to do - I'm in the countryside))))))

I am not a programmer myself. ......

Greetings Leonid!

But IMHO, you're off topic, and off your forum.....

klot:

Greetings Leonid!

But IMHO, you're off topic and off your forum.....

Greetings Dimitri!

But IMHO, sorry, didn't ask your permission......))))))

You have your own forum, don't you? Why did you come here by yourself?