AutoGraf Series 4 - MQL features. - page 5

SK. писал (а):

Modernisation.

The application will be developed. It is possible to create new control elements and new tools. At the same time, the task of displaying some not very important information (balance of orders, etc.) is not enough for AutoGraf to put it under a separate button. Such calculations have to be run in AT and displayed from there. Technically, there are no obstacles to do this.

But information can be added under the existing Info button. Here's what exactly the users would like, I'd listen with interest.

Indeed, under the Inf, you can put, unnecessary buttons and really do not need.

What the users want? Balance of orders, an analogue of Terminal, in a compact form and displaying the results of breakeven calculation)

Am I boring you with my "break-even" yet? )

About the news display, here's what it looks like for me:

ALEX_SPB_RU:

About the news display, here's what it looks like for me:

Unfortunately, no tool is visible and the toolbar is not open.

Apparently, you have not configured the settings in the Expert Advisor settings panel (see previous page with the black screen fragment). Under the given conditions, the tool digits should also "fit" over the icons. You need to set the correct width of your screen. The default setting is 1680. Set it to 1024 if you have a 17 screen.

There in the Expert settings, you can also adjust the colour.

---

Separately: you don't get mass newsline trouble messages?

The toolbar appears to the right of the zero bar. To see it, you need to click on the Chart Offset button:

And you can, so that you don't have to spend time learning about this super tool, show on your fingers what it can and can't do. Here's just a couple of examples... Well, let's be honest - I got bogged down with the lot size. Straight up and from the beginning, if you don't mind. What's up? You've set up the program, you've started the Expert Advisor. What to do in order... You have the original control - you have to understand it... So far, to be honest, I don't really understand and like it... But I'm sure I just haven't figured it out. I would like to see for example how I can set the channel on which THIS will trade. Also how to set e.g. some tricky trailing stop... Or for example a sloping line that will be crossed by this or that trade. Thank you.

I don't know, intuitively I think it's very clear, and if not, you can put AutoGraph on the tester and feel it up and down. You could, of course, make a video a la Quick Start.

MProgrammer:

And you can, so that you don't have to spend time learning about this super tool, show on your fingers what it can and can't do. Here's just a couple of examples... Well, let's be honest - I got bogged down with the lot size. Straight up and from the beginning, if you don't mind. What's up? Now you've set up the program, and now you've started the Expert Advisor. What to do in order... You have the original control - you have to understand it... So far, to be honest, I don't really understand and like it... But I'm sure I just haven't figured it out. I would like to see for example how I can set the channel on which THIS will trade. Also how to set e.g. some tricky trailing stop... Or for example a sloping line that will be crossed by this or that trade. Thank you.

Here, simple:

Example 1.

Open the Toolbox, take the open order icon and put it. The order opens with the parameters that are written below. Namely on those lots, stoplosses and takeprofits. Trailing stop is the easiest. We take the arrow on the toolbar (1, 2 or 3) and move this arrow to the order line that we want to trace.

If we are not smart and hit the market order, AutoGraf will immediately say everything that it thinks about it and will not trail the order, of course.

If we point to the SL or TP of the market order or to the pending order, the arrow will stick to the order line and trailing the order at the market rate.

We enjoy watching it all happen.

Example 2.

We set the line or channel or fibover or whatever we like.

We open an order. We want to pull its TP along the line we set. To do this:
we take tool 9, 10 or 11 and poke it in the order line. The arrow will stick to the order (again, if this line can be moved, a market order, for example, cannot).

Now we have to draw this arrow a line along which we want to pull the order. To do this:
we take the same arrow again and poke the line. If it is a good line, it will start blinking, like it agrees:) Release the tool arrow, it will return to the line.

Now the arrow is set and will drag the line.

We enjoy watching all this happen.

Example 3.

We take a channel of linear regression or standard deviation. Set it however we like.

Take tool 12. Poke it into the channel. The channel will glow with joy. Let go of the green-arrow tool... and the canal stretches behind the bars.

We are enjoying it all and watching it happen.

Examples 4, 5, 6...

Use tools 9,10,11 in relation to the pulling channel. It turns out we are trading along the channel. We enjoy watching how it all happens.

Use other tools (but look at page 1 of the topic for a moment before and read what it is for).

And enjoy.

And then, for clarity, we do the same in the tester in visualization mode...

All in all, a pleasure.

Example 234.

Put any orders at random. Market, pending, with stops, naked,...any. No more than 30 pieces.

Then activate "Close All" function (there is a cross in a circle between АТ and AG).

We watch how the orders are closed and have fun.

If we have time, we analyze the logs. Upon analysis, it becomes clear to us that

- market orders are closed first, and counter orders are closed first (so as not to waste the spread);

- then the market ones are closed first, and then the ones that are heavier (regardless of their proximity to the rate), and then the ones that are lighter;

- then the pending ones, with the heavier ones first, and then the lighter ones;

- then the ones farther away, with those with stop orders closer first.

Lots are easy to set up.

Pull the green lot number. The scale of the nearest values will appear. Pull and pull on the desired number. It will be set.

All new orders will be opened by the set number of lots.

The lots next to some icons mean lots for the orders of this symbol. For example, tool 17 Trade Pivot has a number of lots on the left side. If you touch and release it, the scale of lots for this tool will appear. Select lots for this tool and the number next to the symbol is shown there. For the instrument Trading_Fold, it means that

when the market price reaches the instrument strike price, the old order (at which the instrument is standing) will be closed and a new market order will be opened for the same number of lots as was shown next to the symbol.

SK. писал (а):

Then activate the "Close All" function (that's the X in the circle between AT and AG).

See how the orders are closed and have fun.

The function works beautifully, unequivocally! )

I activated it by accident though, on the principle of "what's that red button?" ))) so it showed very clearly how and what it can do )

I would just like to say I noticed that the terminal, I mean the process itself eats up a lot of CPU resources when AutoGraph is enabled though it's not constant.

alexx_v:
SK. wrote:

Then activate the "Close All" function (that's a cross in the circle between AT and AG).

Watch the orders close and have fun.

This function works beautifully, for sure! )

I activated it by accident though, on the principle of "what's that red button?" ))) so it showed me very clearly how and what it can do )

Thanks for the kind words :)

Under that button there are 4 terminal analysis functions, 18 functions for checking the response to a stimulus (6 order types x 3 orders, conditions close, open, modify, taking into account FreezeLevel and StopLevel), 20 functions for instrument analysis (during the closing process they also form their own orders), 5 bubble functions (sorting by priority), sorting function, 6 trading functions and in addition the graph message function. The whole kitchen is managed with half a hundred arrays, of which at least 18 2D, a few 3D and 2 4D ones.

There's a button like that.