AutoGraf Series 4 - MQL features. - page 3

I don't presume to discuss the price. It's a matter of decision. But your statement has interested me. If forty-two dollars a year to work in the financial market is a lot, then in my opinion it is not working in the financial market, but just pampering.

YuraZ:

:-) I think I'm getting into that addiction now!
I was impressed with the software from the moment I installed it!

Very easy to install and configure, gets the hang of it very quickly!

By the way, there is now an AG in your terminal templates for convenience. Install this template and you will see the screen the way I see it (blue for euras).

Sergey, since the question of licences has been raised, could you introduce us to them in more detail, but I don't think it's in a hurry yet

alexx_v:
Sergei, as long as we touched the question of licensing, could you somehow introduce us to them in detail, but as for me it is not in a hurry

And here it's simple. The user gets a password, enters it into the EA's settings and works until the specified date. The initial date is the payment date.

By the way.

1. To access the Expert Advisor settings, disable the Expert Advisor button on the MT panel (Expert Advisor with a black eye:). In the settings set the numbers you want - screen size, colour, all sorts of things. I will give you all the descriptions. I just do not have time to do everything at once.

Theoretically it is possible to commercially distribute application programs under AT. To do this, you could also set a password in the AT function (see AT examples).

So far, I know several people who are selling their programs with varying degrees of success, including the participants of the Championship 2007. It is not difficult to modify the codes a bit and use them to create similar EAs for trading, but only under . And they can be sold to any taste - in pure and AG form.

Note, the AT function can be put under the password without asking anyone's permission, including me, and without revealing the code to anyone, including me. There is no need to make any changes to AutoGraf for this.

All programmers will receive free advice on any issues. A detailed description of the properties of tools and features of the program as a whole will be published shortly (about 3-4 weeks).

SK. пи�ал (а):

I don't presume to discuss the price. It's a matter of decision. But your statement has interested me. If forty-two dollars a year to work in the financial market is a lot, then in my opinion it is not working in the financial market, but just dabbling.

Kak ya uge i pisal, ya prosto viskivaiu svoye mnenie. A braty ego kakim-libo obrazom k svedeniu ili neto uge Vashe li4noe delo.

Prosto Vi vzglianite kak otli4aiutsia ceni na programm opespe4enie russkih. Te ya videli programi cenoy 100 dollars, kotorie na russkoy versii site stoili 10-20. Do you think it is just like that? Or do companies hotiat otdavaty produkti za bescenok? Estestvenno no. Prosto surovaya realnosty v Rossii poka kogeleniu tak so, 4to lyudey net deneg pokupaty programm za 30-40 dollarov (srednie ceni na soft), not to 4to za bolshie summy. Vot kompaniya i sell desevle, tk tak so izobirai to collect something i nabruyut klientkuiu bazau.

Vi (and komposter) all talk about the price of 42 dollars. This price is only dlia teh khodivaetsia s kem, normalnaya cena 84. But Vi upotrebliaete stabilno only 42. I naprimer skidivatsia not with whom, so 4 so dlia cena 84. I dumaiu takih kak ya budet bolshinstvo. T.e. realistically the price is more like 84. Dva, v obi4nih programmah obnovleniya idut po sheme "free minor versions, paid major. T.i. ya vse versii serii 1.x besplatno, perehod na v2 s bolshoy skidkoy. U Vas ge strogoe ograni4enie na god, +net skidki dlia uge-klientov voobshe. Ya vigu eto, i dumaiu sebe ya 4to ya biatil takie denygi tolko za kakuu-nibudy ug super poddegku, fiksing bagov v-tot-ge-deny i super novovvedeniya. Takoe ogidaetsia? Esli no, to ya ne vigu povovodity platity takuiu summa egegodno. Po4emu? Tk ya ne sovsem ponimaiu za 4to ya pla4u?

Eshe vopros. Komposter tut said 4to 40 dollars (dlia menia it is not 40, as ya uge i skazal) per year - ney denygi. Soglasen, no v tom slu4ae esli ya pokupaiu tolko vash programu. But in reality people pokupaiut mnogo vsego, i IMENNO poetomu 84 dollara eto bolshie denygi. U menia naprimer esty summa kotoruiu ya tra4u na programmii/upgraydi per year. I 84 dollara of this sum is oshutimo, u4itivyu srednui stoimosty programm v rayone 25-40 dollars. T.e. say 40 is 40 eto ne denygi, eto vse= 4to say 4to say that hleb nin4e ne dorog, but kleb mi g eshe mnogo 4ego pokupaem, net tak li? T.e. eshe again: I govoriu 4to 84 eto mnogo, tk ya ishogu izgo togo 4to Vash produkt eto ne edinstvennaya pokupka, from that i "mnogo".

Ne poymite menia ne pravilno, ya Vas Vas gity u4ity NI V VEM slu4ae ne pitaiusy (kak ne piraiusy ubedity Vas snizity cenuili 4to something podobnoe). Hotitey hoty for 1 000, hoty for a million sell. Vopros v tom budet li takui cenu cros. I advise pomnity komu Vi sell (4itayte vishe), tk 4to dlia inostranca moget bity i kopeyki (da i to ne vsiakogo), to dlia russkih dovolno bolshie denygi. I prodaga po raznim cena dlia raznih gruppov klientov - eto ABSOLUTNO normalno, tk pokupatelskie sposobnosti O4ENY otli4aiutsia, io nado u4itivaty.

Odnim slovom izvinite esli 4to tak takkazala, just hotel podelitsia moim vzgliad na etot vopros, ne bolee.

S uvageniem,

D.

Diam0nd:
As I wrote, I am simply stating my opinion. It is up to you whether or not to take it into account in any way.

Just look at how the prices of Russian software differ. I have seen prices as high as $100, which cost 10-20 for the Russian version of the site. Do you think it is for free? Or do companies want to give away their products for next to nothing? Of course not. Simply, the harsh reality in Russia, so far, is that people do not have money to buy software for 30-40 dollars (average software prices), let alone for large sums. So companies sell their products, because this way they can at least collect something and gain a customer base.

You (and the composter) are all talking about the price of $42. That price is only for those who pool with someone else, the normal price is 84. But you're only using 42. I, for example, have no one to pool with, so my price is 84. And I think people like me will be in the majority. So the real price is more like 84. Two, in many programs, updates go by the sheme "Frei minor versions, Paid Maher". I.e. I have all versions of series 1.x for free, upgrade to v2 with a big discount. You have a strict limitation for a year, + no discount for Uge-customers at all. I see it, and I think myself that I would pay such money just for some super upgrade, fixing bugs in the tom-tom-ge-den and super innovations. Does it work? If not, I see no reason to pay such a sum every year. Why? Because I do not really understand what I am paying for?

Another question. The composter here said that 40 dollars (long as it is not 40, as I said) a year is not money. I agree, but not if I only buy your program. But in reality, people buy many things, and that is precisely why $84 is a lot of money. I, for example, have the amount I spend on programming/programming a year. And $84 of this amount is palpable, taking into account the average cost of programs in the range of 25-40 dollars. So, to say that 40 is not money is like saying that bread is no longer expensive, but apart from bread, we buy a lot of other things. I mean once again: I say 84 is a lot because I know that your product is not the only purchase, hence 'a lot'.

Do not get me wrong, I will not in any way feed you. If you want it for 1,000 or 1 million, you can sell it. The question is whether there will be demand for such a price. And I advise you to remember who you are selling to (see above), because the length of the foreigner might be bits and kopecks (and not everyone), but the length of the Russian one is quite big money. And selling at different prices to different groups of customers - it is ABSOLUTELY normal, as purchasing power is VERY different, and it must be managed.

In short, forgive me if 4 something wrong said, just wanted to share my views on the subject, nothing more.

Regards,

Д.

Long live http://www.translit.ru/

komposter:
Diam0nd:
As I wrote, I'm just stating my opinion. It is up to you whether to take it into account or not.

Just take a look at how the prices of Russian software differ. Those I have seen programmed prices of $ 100, which in the Russian version of the site cost 10-20. Do you think it is for free? Or do companies want to give away their products for next to nothing? Of course not. Simply, the harsh reality in Russia, so far, is that people do not have money to buy software for 30-40 dollars (average software prices), let alone for large sums. So companies sell their products, because this way they can at least collect something and gain a customer base.

You (and the composter) are all talking about the price of $42. That price is only for those who pool with someone else, the normal price is 84. But you're only using 42. I, for example, have no one to pool with, so my price is 84. And I think people like me will be in the majority. So the real price is more like 84. Two, in many programs, updates go by the sheme "Frei minor versions, Paid Maher". I.e. I have all versions of series 1.x for free, upgrade to v2 with a big discount. You have a strict limitation for a year, + no discount for Uge-customers at all. I see it, and I think myself that I would pay such money just for some super upgrade, fixing bugs in the tom-tom-ge-den and super innovations. Does it work? If not, I see no reason to pay such a sum every year. Why? Because I do not really understand what I am paying for?

Another question. The composter here said that 40 dollars (long as it is not 40, as I said) a year is not money. I agree, but not if I only buy your program. But in reality, people buy many things, and that is precisely why $84 is a lot of money. I, for example, have the amount I spend on programming/programming a year. And $84 of this amount is palpable, taking into account the average cost of programs in the range of 25-40 dollars. So, to say that 40 is not money is like saying that bread is no longer expensive, but apart from bread, we buy a lot of other things. I mean once again: I say 84 is a lot because I know that your product is not the only purchase, hence 'a lot'.

Do not get me wrong, I will not in any way feed you. If you want it for 1,000 or 1 million, you can sell it. The question is whether there will be demand for such a price. And I advise you to remember who you are selling to (see above), because the length of the foreigner might be bits and kopecks (and not everyone), but the length of the Russian one is quite big money. And selling at different prices to different groups of customers - it is ABSOLUTELY normal, as purchasing power is VERY different, and it must be managed.

In short, forgive me if 4 something wrong said, just wanted to share my views on the subject, nothing more.

Regards,

Д.

Long live http://www.translit.ru/

:) Komposter sam from ukraini a ucet vsex pisat po ruski :D Smotri na vsio poprosce

Ulterior:

:) Komposter sam from ukraine a ucet vsex pisat po ruski :D Smotri na vsio poprosce

I'm not teaching anyone, I'm just careful with my (and not only) eyes and time. I wish you too ;)

Ulterior:

:) Komposter sam from ukraine a ucet vsex pisat po ruski :D Smotri na vsio poprosce

Guys, this is so sad... the theme is about AvtoGraf... which Russian, which Ukrainian, which Albanian?! (but you don't have to answer, the question is purely rhetorical, eh?)

Diam0nd, your opinion is understandable and there is a certain logic to it.

Looking ahead, I can share the plans. The program will be sold on the global market, including payment via Visa and MasterCard through a bank (a special service is planned on the website for this purpose). I don't agree with the fact that it is possible to sell the programme in different regions of the world via the internet at different prices. Any foreigner can go to the Russian part of the site and be surprised to discover that the programme is three times cheaper for Russian and Chinese speakers. Word of this will spread fast enough, and many suspicious people will feel cheated. (Although you are right that this could sell, for example, cars or software in bulk from Microsoft)

Support. My, as always Napoleonic, plans include mandatory support as well. As long as I'm working alone, I can't guarantee bug fixes day in and day out. But I will fix them, of course. All licensed users will be able to use any updated version that appears during the license period. All updates are free.

I hope for constructive discussion on the composition of the program with experienced programmers (who understand what can and can't be added-work), as well as with users-consumers. Anything simple will be done quickly. Anything complicated will be carefully considered. If the program will in principle have at least part of the expected demand, then of course it will live (and be redesigned) under MQL5, in which significantly more features are expected.

In general (in terms of business development) the question of price should be continually reviewed. Time will tell.

Thank you for your opinion. But in this case the starting price is determined and will not be changed soon.