International championships - page 33

granit77:
Reshetov wrote (a): I can arrange a "rat race" in the tester, like at the Anti-Fitting Championships

From the fans:

Psychologically, it's much more interesting to watch EAs work on the demo/real than even in a well-organised tester.

A live sound is also a live sound in the terminal.

My job is to offer, yours to refuse. I do not know how to scan accounts by investment passwords yet, therefore I cannot provide monitoring. There is only software for scanning tester results. And therefore I offer what I have at the moment.

It is not interesting to follow accounts without monitoring. After all, it is still not clear who won the previous "rat race". First, it seems Lukyanov was the winner. Then FXPro became a contender. This was followed by YuraZ. How to analyze who is who? There is no real monitoring, so it is a mess.

Besides, before the championship, many people were squeaking that we should exclude handlers. And you can't do anything with your naughty hands in the tester, even if you want to.

Reshetov писал (а): ..Without monitoring, it's no fun to follow the accounts either.

No doubt there are still plenty of flaws, but this is only the first sample that has generated keen interest. But I would venture to guess

that the championship will survive and become a litmus test for the masses of grails appearing on the site. This is something that is

is lacking right now, because you can't put words to work. Even a refusal to participate would be a definite characteristic of both the advisor and its author.

of both the adviser and the author.

granit77:

Certainly, there are still plenty of shortcomings, but this is only the first sample that has aroused keen interest.

So, is there any way to find out the winner of the last championship? Or can anyone claim to be such a winner?

Reshetov:

So, is there any way to find out the winner of the last championship? Or anyone can claim to be such a winner?

It's a question for the organisers, but for me, as a spectator, even without systematisation of data, it's already clear what works and how.

As for the absolute primacy, let the leaders sort it out between them, if they want, for me it's

it's not a matter of principle for me.

granit77:

As for the absolute primacy, let the leaders sort it out between themselves if they want to, for me it's

it doesn't matter to me.

Yes, that's really cool! The cheekiest one wins. And so delyus is rightly declared the winner!

It doesn't quite make sense! Or maybe I missed something. The championship is supposed to end on the 17th of May.

What about the winner is announced now?

My experts are just getting up to speed...

rid:

It doesn't quite make sense! Or maybe I missed something. The championship is supposed to end on the 17th of May.

I understand that in May.

--

Reshetov wrote (a):

Considering that delyus will not participate

Yuri can declare anyone as a winner - even a bettor!

---

the leader at the moment we have FXPro with an excellent EURGBP pips

---

goals and objectives

I personally wrote that I'm just debugging the win is not the first thing in this case

debugging

not to drain the deposit

to show how the breakdown indicator works... with only two pairs EUR and CHF

and it works fine in a volatile market

rid:

What about the winner has already been announced?

My experts are only just getting up to speed...

What do the experts have to do with it? It has already been voiced that it is sufficient to present the corpses of the other leadership contenders for absolute primacy:

granit77:

As for the overall championship, let the leaders find out among themselves, if they need it...

Reshetov:
rid:

What do the experts have to do with it? It has already been announced that for the absolute championship it is enough to present the corpses of the other contestants:

granit77:

As for the absolute championship, let the leaders figure it out amongst themselves if they need to.

I like the expression.

Vinin:
Reshetov:
What have the experts got to do with it? It has already been voiced that for an absolute primacy it is enough to present the corpses of other contestants:
Liked the expression.

:-) Well, Yuri's statements are always spot on!