International championships - page 7

Alexz:

There was just a stipulation that looped ones are not allowed...

There was no such a condition. There was a condition that EAs must not load the CPU 100%, and a looped Expert Advisor(incorrectly looped) was cited as an example.

I have several servers for round the clock work with fast unlimited internet, who needs it - contact me in the inbox we will set up (but the people will take a limited number of how much I can afford) ....

Alexz:
Renat:
Basically, we can wait for the next public championship in 2008.

There are real disadvantages to multi-currency strategies in the Championship. For example, you cannot use looped multicurrency EAs and scripts.

On the other hand, if a multicurrency EA is not looped, it will skip entries on all other pairs, except for the one it is attached to, because it is executed only on tick arrival of a certain pair.

How will it work at the 2008 Bid?

if the strategy is based on the arrival of one tick!

You may use the EA on the fastest currency pair, e.g. GBPJPY, and you won't have any problems and enter on other pairs.

the rules will most likely stay the same

no big inconveniences...

the DLL is impossible - each DLL is difficult for developers to check

i was confused by the following

no more than 3 positions - no more than 3 positions

If 3 positions have gone +300 +500 pips, but a correction took place and you can earn on it too, but you can't do it in the Championship

when testing my EA with more than 3 orders in 2007 it gave more profits

---

but these limitations are understandable within the Championship!

The Championship purpose: popularization of MQL4, QUALITY programs - not bombarding brokers with mindless requests

to attract more to automated trading and METAQOTES products

raise the level of expert writers

----

they are discussing fights without rules! and they may also be interesting in their own way.

Stinger:

I have a few servers for around the clock work with fast unlimited internet, who wants - please contact me in an inbox to set up (but the people will take a limited number of how much I can afford) ....

looked at my profile, didn't see an ICQ

There's an ICQ in my profile!

komposter:
Alexz:

There was just a condition that looped ones were not allowed...

There was no such a condition. There was a condition that EAs must not load the CPU 100%, and a looped Expert Advisor(incorrectly looped) was used as an example.

I personally have not been allowed to participate, citing the Championship regulations:

Expert Advisors may contain restrictions on use outside the Championship, but must meet the following requirements

• Do not contain gross programming errors (loops, hangs, etc.) or explicitly malicious actions in the code

Although my EA used Sleep at every iteration (about a second)

YuraZ:
Stinger:

I have a few servers for around the clock work with fast unlimited internet, who wants - please contact me in an inbox to set up (but the people will take a limited number of how much I can afford) ....

looked at my profile, didn't see an ICQ.

There's an ICQ in my profile!

Now there is (4424327)

YuraZ:
Alexz:
Renat:
In principle, we can wait for the next public championship in 2008.

There are real disadvantages for multicurrency strategies at the Championship. For example, you cannot use looped multicurrency EAs and scripts.

On the other hand, if a multi-currency EA is not looped, it will skip entries on all other pairs, except for the one it is attached to, because it is executed only at coming of a certain pair tick.

How will it work at the 2008 Bid?

if the strategy is based on the arrival of one tick!

You may use the EA on the fastest currency pair, e.g. GBPJPY, and you should not have problems with entering on other pairs.

Why isn't it super? :) A pipsicle is a pipsicle... So it will miss entries on all other pairs, if the "brisk GBPJPY" pair does not get new ticks for a while...

Serg_ASV:
Sart:
Serg_ASV:

Yeah, that's a dashing twist, though it all started with Deluce :-)))))

I hope he'll join the championship.

Y. Reshetov, put things in order: make a list of participants, who is in the list - gets the right to discuss conditions, the final terms are adopted by the majority, etc., etc. ....

You should at least know the history of the idea of the championship - and then talk about the order :-(
'Profitability 43!

Indeed, it's a long story here - the fault, however, is that someone alone has to take charge of the organisation and the accounting. Y. Reshetov, in my opinion, is just right - respected, and,

and, if necessary, "strict", will be able to put things in order.

Alexz:

I personally was not allowed with reference to the championship regulations:

I was not allowed in for another reason unrelated to the expert. And he was multi-currency and scrambled.
That is, your expert was indeed "malicious". In what way? You can't tell without the code...

Let's come to something already. I propose:

Demo

Depo 1000 cents

From May 1 to June 1

DC ForexPrivat.

And one more thing, everything should be on one server, like in Championship 2007. We, for example, do not have the opportunity for perfect testing, and if we trade from time to time, we are sure to lose.