Predicting the future with Fourier transforms - page 47

Integer:

Rather, I want to know if there is a way of determining the most stable harmonic. We have to assume that there is.
The most stable harmonic has, oddly enough, a period of 24 hours.

Trololo:

e baby, ets riley très)

But it is not even that that is unpleasant. it is the fact that you used to harass both heel and bailer by saying that they suffer from nonsense in terms of spectrum analysis, and now with a proud and reshaped look you are trying to present the same thing, but with a rasping attitude.

Leo has changed his shoes too, but at least he's at an age, and he has less pathos.

Whoa, whoa.

The first one to take down our Privalov was Fourier at ..... by Sprogrammer... You.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/114902/page19

Personally I simply later explained it to Privalov, which saved him and others YEARS of futile digging.

Gee, you young man, are you COULD be well aware of these discussions from 3 years ago in 2009!

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/114902/page29

How did you dig them up? You say you can't read, and you say you "don't know" what DSP is?

For those who haven't figured it out yet. Complex numbers are just a mathematical method and have no direct connection with any physical phenomena (neither with electromechanical phenomena, nor with the description of anything with an electron). In particular, in Fourier transforms it is the coefficients at sine and cosine. Each harmonic has an amplitude and a phase, it can be written as the sum of sine and cosine or as sine with phase, or as a complex number where the real part is the amplitude of sine and the imaginary part of cosine (or vice versa).

paukas:
The most stable harmonic has, oddly enough, a period of 24 hours.

I believe so. Extremes also occur around the same time.

Integer:
The complex numbers are merely ... coefficients at sine and cosine. Each harmonic has an amplitude and a phase, it can be written as the sum of sine and cosine, or as sine and phase, or as a complex number...
Well, it is clear even just from the exponential form of complex numbers. :)

mt4trade:
Well, it's clear even just from the exponential form of complex numbers. :)

If it's clear, that's great. But judging by some of the posts in the thread, it's not clear to everyone.

Integer:

I believe so. Extremes also happen around the same time.
What's that about?

paukas:
What's that about?

What's to what? That I believe, or that there is a pattern in the timing of extremes?

Svinotavr:
Dimitri, I'm going to ask you straight out. Can you make and upload here the state of an EA that works by Fourier?

Nope. I am an educational theorist here. Also not an adept of the method in question. I just started a conversation, got involved, it's impossible to stop)))

About "rockets"... Can Fourier explain / predict market crashes, black Mondays / Fridays?