Predicting the future with Fourier transforms - page 30

Mathemat:
Nevertheless, he recently came out on the forum and showed his entry up in USDCHF on the day of the intervention, when it passed either 9 or 10 figures. The entry is very accurate. And the indicator there, if I am not mistaken, was suspiciously similar to Kalman.
Where is it? Can you give me the link? I didn't follow it.

Trololo:

In short, in the first case, the phase change line (sign change for half-periods) of the 2 sinusoids is the same, and in the 2nd case it is not. So, as a result of adding these sinusoids, this line will eventually remain in place for the first case, while in the 2nd case it will change dramatically - we will get the "average" line.

Edward, I'll tell you a terrible secret: the tail does not wag the dog.

TheXpert:

Not you...

I'd rather go snowboarding :)

Or get hammered :)

jelizavettka:
Or get drunk)
One does not prevent the other :)

jelizavettka: Where is it? Can I have the link? I didn't follow it.

Here.

You weren't there yet, I guess. I mean "didn't show up here."

AlexeyFX:

Seven pages written in a day and nothing to read. I'll give you something to think about.

The present is a point on the axis of time. There is and can be no movement in the present. It takes time to move. Fans of Range and Renko bars and other perversions of time should think about this.

It might. If it collides with something. For example, with an oncoming missile with a mass of 1000 kg flying at 2000 km/hour. In the market, the same thing happens. There must be a reason for an unexpected reversal. If there is no reason, the price will follow the forecast. The reason can go one way or the other with equal probability (if the forecast is calculated correctly and does not itself shift those probabilities).

Of course, I was not referring to the longing on the time axis, but to the segment during which a particular movement with certain characteristics took place.

About the rocket and its meeting with a 1000 kg rocket - it is rather a force majeure, but what you understand by the word cause and force of its action it is not clear to me.

tara:
Edward, I'll tell you a terrible secret: the tail does not wag the dog.

I had a feeling it would end with dogs))))))

What does the tail, the dogs and all the delights of animal life have to do with it?

jelizavettka:
Or get drunk)

On a snowboard?

Mathemat:

Here.

You weren't there yet, it seems. I mean "didn't show up here".

That's a hell of a match. Isn't that what all programmers go through? System modelling...

Mathemat:

Here.

Yeah, it's a calman...