Predicting the future with Fourier transforms - page 20

dmitryigun писал(а) >>

Stop the clownery ... "Got the source code on Skype" ..... Frankly, this is not the first time I've seen you on one forum or another, but I admit I've read enough of this cheap talk... I want proof!!. Here's my Skype and if you show me your "miracle indicators" - I will run them and leave my comments here......Although, the theme of this thread was not your indicators, but you must convince me that you are not another one of the many army of Grail discoverers!!! And such nonsense like "I gave out the guys here and they are gone" - I do not take it seriously at all!!! I TALK AND REPEAT - I HAVE SEEN AND SEEN IT WELL!!! Skype - Dmitryi Mail - dmitryigun@mail.ru

Keep watching )))

Those I respect and know on this forum. I know and their nicknames are known. I will give them these indicators without any problems or conditions. You are not related to this cohort.

I specifically looked through all of your 13 posts, there is nothing but finger pointing and finger pointing.

You are NOTHING to me, and not worthy of receiving anything.

First do something, share it with others, just like KimIV does. Then go after it.

I do not need confirmation of the performance of my designs from you. For me komposter and Vinin's opinion is enough. I don't think you are even close.

P.S. You're a clown :-)). And I think you are a clown.

There you go, Sergei, the consequences of generosity... :-(

someone has post-holiday alcoholic psychosis

dmitryigun писал(а) >>

>> you're going this way, mate.

dmitryigun писал(а) >>
Well Prival, don't be silent...at least say a few words to justify your ridiculous behaviour and bragging "GRAALEM" )))))))

Drink some yadda and don't suffer.... )))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

dmitryigun

Comrade, it's this way.

Or here.

What are you fighting about...I don't get it, anyone can criticize, but blaming and insulting a person for nothing is wrong...

dmitryigun, if you don't like something, you could have just kept quiet or created a new thread like "I'm pissed off and everyone is a scoundrel - can't think of anything worthwhile"...although I don't think the thread would have lasted long)

mpeugep >> :

What are you fighting about...I don't get it, anyone can criticize, but blaming and insulting a person for nothing is wrong...

dmitryigun, if you don't like something, you could have just kept silent or created a new thread, like "I'm pissed off and all are scoundrels - can't think of something worthwhile"...though I don't think the thread would have lasted long)

Understand, just could not keep silent when I see such ridiculous behavior ... I repeat - a branch in general was not created for that and I basically read it with interest, although I do not believe in the effective application of smoothing of fluctuations according to Fourier... After all, this technique simply averages bars of history and tries to "construct" the future based on the past, but - the future does not have to be constructed according to events in the past ...
The market exists in the form of constantly changing contexts, local situations. For example, the context of a sideways move, or the context of a movement. The end of one context sets the reference points for the development of a new one. The end of a movement sets the power level for a sideways movement, and the break of a sideways movement sets the basis for a future movement. There is a constant change of states, each of which is built on a certain logic and has a certain duration.

After the destruction of the old one the new context is not clear, but with time, after several initial movements, after the first reversals, the picture begins to clear, and then the boundaries of the context begin to be filled with orders and stops. The context begins to shape itself, and the attempts to go beyond the boundaries are suppressed by the crowd that strives to bring the market back to the limits of the newly formed logic. As time goes by, the context becomes more and more evident to the mass of traders and its edges quickly become overloaded with risks, stops are put tighter and tighter, and finally a strong enough external impact breaks through the boundaries of the context and explodes the risks. Again, chaos, from which after a while the next context with new logic begins to emerge.

The logic of the old context is most often lost in the transition, but the new context may well be aligned with the context of a higher level, such as a higher timeframe. Changing contexts may fit into the logic of the higher level, although within each context they are quite independent and autonomous.

Therefore, the predictability of each situation has its limits, which are determined either by chance or by higher-level logic. The more obvious to all is the logic of the current situation, the more risks are accumulated at its boundaries, the closer its end. The logic of the next context and its limits cannot be predicted from within the current context.

Priaval - Shame on you!!! Behaviour like yours is typical only for small children - "I've got a tank but I will not show it to you" ... I wish you grow up before you become an old man)))

appreciation for their contribution
Files: