Breaking through the morning flat - page 16

NikT_58 >> :

EURUSD target for the next 12 hours?

I am not a trader :) . More questions?

TheXpert >> :

I am not a trader :) . >> Any other questions?

Not anymore.

CROM >> :

You can draw pretty pictures.

NikT_58 >> :

Not any more.

You can plead incompetence.

But I've never seen a statistically valid confirmation of the "workability" of the Fibo levels until now.

TheXpert >> :

You can draw nice pictures.

You can invoke incompetence.

But I've never seen any statistically verifiable proof of "working" Fibo levels.

And we won't. =)

They only have hypnosis with pictures in their arsenal. The question of what a picture looks like for a PAMM that has been drained by Fibo is somehow hushed up.

Picture history of fibo levels - see file
Files:
xnsb.rar  637 kb

This is the kind of thing that should be shown to hypnotise nubians. =)

SEVER11 >> :
Fibo levels history in pictures - see in the file

Not impressed. Please do not post pictures, but statistics. I am good at making pictures myself.

I believe in Fibo. When Finlist was still alive, I used to predict Fibo targets - 13 out of 15 predictions came true. Then I gave it up, but I use it often in trading. Seems to be useful. But I do not have a clear Fibo-system to check it on history.

Here is the chart of EURUSD, D1. The target is 1.4380 - 423% Fibo for the next month. I'm betting 10 quid that it will come true.

DFX >> :

I believe in Fibo. When Finlist was still alive, I used to predict Fibo targets - 13 out of 15 predictions came true. Then I gave it up, but I use it often in trading. Seems to be useful. But I do not have a clear Fibo-system to check it on history.

Here is the chart of EURUSD, D1. The target is 1.4380 - 423% Fibo for the next month. I bet 10 quid that it will come true.

It is not the fibo, it is the upper border of the ascending channel on the daily chart...

Stop talking nonsense already.