Breaking through the morning flat - page 15

I am not interested in the alleged validity of the strategy. Show me the report of the lost PAMM. Go through it and show where the Fibo is working and where (and most importantly why) it is not working. This will be a constructive discussion of the strategy.

But I cannot support hypnotizing newbies with screenshots and trying to sweep under the carpet the PAMM that has gone bust according to fibo in order to sell the grail.

Then give us a good reason why the fibo should work. Not for me, I already know there cannot be such an argument. Fibo doesn't work. Or works at the same level as flipping a coin. Make those arguments for others. Since you love, know and understand (ha ha) this fibo of yours.

And let's refrain from mentioning my PAMM. Those mentions are trolling and "and you have Negroes being lynched". My PAMM has nothing to do with the fact that the phiba cannot and does not work. And if anyone is suddenly interested in talking about my strategy, there is a thread on the forum called "Trading in the night channel", and I am ready for both discussion and criticism.

wise >> :

I'm not interested in the alleged validity of the strategy trade.

Well, not alleged, but confirmed, no need to twist it...

or else there's no topic for discussion... if you don't accept statistics! trading without statistics in general... at least it looks like flipping a coin

your fibo doesn't work, not because it doesn't, but because you can't cook cats...

I would like to see it working on a demo on a pamm, anywhere... I don't see the screenshots of low and high positions where you can clearly see that they are not on the ceiling.

--

If i want to use your forex, i already know the difference between the profitability of the order and the price of the order.

what other proof do you need of the fibo working?

I hope you must understand that a level of any kind of level doesn't necessarily have a pips to pips, every time!

i'm just talking about statistics about high probability, which is very high at fibo levels! you can't pull a fibo and understand it ?

well take a look... i showed you the screenshots... not enough ?

you want perosonal training ! no problem ... i described the conditions .

wise >> :

I am not interested in the alleged validity of the strategy. Show me the report of the lost PAMM. Go through it and show where the Fibo is working and where (and most importantly why) it is not working. This will be a constructive discussion of the strategy.

But I cannot support hypnotizing newbies with screenshots and trying to sweep under the carpet the PAMM that has gone bust according to fibo in order to sell the grail.

Then give us a good reason why the fibo should work. Not for me, I already know there cannot be such an argument. Fibo doesn't work. Or works at the same level as flipping a coin. Make those arguments for others. Since you love, know and understand (ha ha) this fibo of yours.

And let's refrain from mentioning my PAMM. These references are trolling and "and you have blacks being lynched". My PAMM has nothing to do with the fact that phiba cannot and does not work. And if someone is interested to talk about my strategy, there is a forum thread "Trading in the night channel" and I am ready for discussion and criticism.

Sorry to interfere in your discussion.

But I really want to ask you a question.

Do you really trade in the market or do you just dabble in demos?

wise >> :

Then give us a good reason why the fibo should work. Not for me, I already know there cannot be such an argument. Fibo doesn't work. Or it works at the same level as flipping a coin. Make those arguments for others. Since you love, know and understand (ha ha) this fibo of yours.

And let's refrain from mentioning my PAMM. Those mentions are trolling and "and you have Negroes being lynched". My PAMM has nothing to do with the fact that phiba cannot and does not work. And if someone is interested to talk about my strategy, there is a forum thread "Trading in the night channel" and I am ready for discussion and criticism.

Didn't want to enter the market, but I did specially for you.

Put a take on the fibo.

The account is real.

Entry on breakdown

phibo targets

After the breakdown I set the priorities

EUR buy CAD sell CHF sell GBP buy AUD buy

--

EA calculated two targets worked out

exit on Takei on Phibe 361 one of the most frequent profitable

on the others shifted takei

then exit by reversal of allied movement - this is also an element of the system

--

this is only one of the pairs entered today

entrances were made at 5 pairs - the criterion was a synchronous breakout

profits on all pairs

--

Closed the day on profit

---

and now the real

I'm telling you, they have problems. They don't even understand the essence of my question and claims about strategies "based" on fibo levels.

Explain to me what is the sacred meaning of setting the takeout level at 161%! Why not 166.6666%? That way there will be more profit! Argue and justify, not hypnotise me with screenshots. It doesn't work on me.

The only point of these Fibo levels is that those who cannot trade and do not have a clear and formalised trading system begin to feel a little more confident in the market, having put such a shaky basis for their trading on a gut feeling. Sometimes they even get lucky. And they "think" (in quotes, because it's not a thinking activity, but rather they believe), that it's a fibo trigger. And when the account goes down with a whistle on the same fibo, they abruptly forget about it.

wise >> :
I'm telling you, they have a problem. They don't even understand the essence of my question and claims about strategies "based" on fibo levels.

Explain to me what is the sacred meaning of setting the takeout level at 161%! Why not 166.6666%? That way there will be more profit! Argue and justify, not hypnotise me with screenshots. It doesn't work on me.

The only point of these Fibo levels is that those who cannot trade and do not have a clear and formalised trading system, begin to feel a little more confident in the market by putting such a shaky base on their gut trading. Sometimes they even get lucky. And they "think" (in quotes, because it's not a thinking activity, but rather they believe), that it's a fibo trigger. And when the account goes down with a whistle on the same fibo, they abruptly forget about it.

?

NikT_58 >> :

?

Yes, levels can indeed work. But apply them simply on faith without proof :) i.e. just believe in the wizards and they will start working.

Now seriously.

Where levels come from -- as a result of manipulation of the golden ratio. I.e. explicitly or not, the price component must somehow contain the law describing this section.

x[i-2] + x[i-1] = x[i].

The question is why not

x[i-3] + x[i-2] + x[i-1] = x[i].

or

a*x[i-2] + b*x[i-1] = x[i]?

The golden ratio is just a special case derived from the manipulation of Fibonacci numbers.

TheXpert >> :

Yes, levels can indeed work. But apply them simply on faith without proof :) i.e. just believe in the wizards and they will start working.

Now seriously.

Where do the levels come from -- as a result of manipulating the golden ratio. I.e., explicitly or not, the price component must somehow contain the law describing the Golden Ratio.

x[i-2] + x[i-1] = x[i].

The question is why not

x[i-3] + x[i-2] + x[i-1] = x[i].

or

a*x[i-2] + b*x[i-1] = x[i]?

The golden ratio is just a special case derived from manipulations with Fibonacci numbers.

EURUSD target for the next 12 hours?