acceptable rudeness! :)) - page 2

delyus писал (а): You can reduce the drawdown to even 5%, you just need to reduce the risk, there is a margin.
Reduce it to a maximum of 5% per year and show it at that MM you are going to play. In this case, let the Expert Advisor show 100% a year. But then, if you prove that you will have no more than 5% a year and beyond (with approximately the same profitability as at the beginning, i.e. in the region of 100%), your EA will be of no value.

The real guys are much more interested in stability (they are the real conservatives), not in odd and random profits without drawdowns. 43.55% drawdown is not serious.

delyus:
Alexander, still a long way to the sales, you need to go through all the tests, demo, real and so on, in general, in about a month I'll start selling, a little over $ 300 will be I think.

How do you sell this? 35 Deals, is no indicator at all. When optimising 35 deals, it is a pure fit. If it has been tested after the optimization since the beginning of this year, it is sufficient to run the Expert Advisor again, but since November 1, 2007, and the illusions will be dispelled immediately.

delyus, do that and post the balance graph?

Or maybe I am wrong? Perhaps, you have optimized your Expert Advisor on a history from 2000 to 2007 and then ran the test out of the optimization period for 2008 and published this test in the first post of this thread? Then, - "sabsem drugoi business, sluzhay, eh?"

I've already eaten a lot of salt with you guys, you're insulting me! The Expert Advisor has been profitable since the beginning of time, even if you run it on any currency, any brokerage company, even on 5 spreads. There is no optimization, no adjustment, the firm has not tied any wires: strictly TP15, SL18 and go all 8 years. And you probably understand what happens when you decrease TP? For example by 2 times, the profitability rises above 10. And with TP3 the profit factor can hardly be calculated - for 2 years not a single loss! Can you imagine? That's what I did. The strategy is unique, at least I haven't seen it myself. I think the winner of the 2008 championship is already known, the intrigue has already disappeared today)) And then a white steamer, azure shore, under each armpit on the chick and so on)).

Tomorrow I'll post the state from 2000

delyus:
I think the winner of the 2008 championship is already known, the intrigue has already disappeared today))) And then a white steamboat, azure shore, under each armpit on the chick and stuff like that))).

=) If I were you, I wouldn't wait for the 2008 Champ if everything is so positive =) and the price is "about 300 quid" =)

delyus:
That's my big break, that's my big break. The strategy is unique...
So far only words and an html report, which can be hand-drawn.
I'm more than sure that after a detailed review of the EA there will be no trace of uniqueness.

ps: it's strange, all the skeptics "swallowed" the report without even asking for a test of a constant lot ;)

komposter:
delyus:
That's my big break, that's my big break. The strategy is unique...
So far - just words and html report, which you can draw by hand.
I'm more than sure that after a detailed review of the Expert Advisor uniqueness will be gone.

ps: it's strange, all the skeptics "swallowed" the report without even asking for a test of a constant lot ;)

here's an approximate test with constant lot =) profit is approx 345pp t=)

komposter: ps: strange as it seems, all the sceptics "swallowed" the report, without even asking for a test with a constant lot ;)
Andrey, I'm sick of being reminded of that, actually. The shortcomings are already visible.
delyus wrote (a): And with TP 3, the profit factor can't be calculated - 2 years without a single loss! Can you imagine?
I haven't forgotten about my request. delyus, don't go back to pipsing and do what you have said yourself - up to 5% drawdown per year and exactly at that MM which is supposed to be used. Of course, if the MM will be even a bit aggressive, then at this drawdown the report with a constant lot is kind of unnecessary...

Mathemat:
Andrei, I'm sick of being reminded of that, actually. The shortcomings are already apparent.
In fact, I just don't understand why such topics are supported at all (including by me).
I can already, without even reading the text, say "oh, here we go again". It's like soap operas on TV: you click on another channel and a second is enough to understand that it's a soap opera.

delyus:
I've already eaten a lot of salt with you guys, you're insulting me! The Expert Advisor has been profitable since the beginning of time, even if you run it on any currency, any brokerage company, even on 5 spreads. There is no optimization, no adjustment, the firm has not tied any wires: strictly TP15, SL18 and going forward for 8 years. And you probably understand what happens when you decrease TP? For example by 2 times, the profitability rises above 10. And with TP3 the profit factor can hardly be calculated - for 2 years not a single loss! Can you imagine? That's what I did. The strategy is unique, at least I haven't seen it myself. I think the winner of the 2008 championship is already known, the intrigue has already disappeared today)) He is now on a white steamboat, the Cote d'Azur, with a heifer under each arm and so on).
I think you should develop your idea, put it on the demo and let it work, if the demo shows a similar result, your strategy will have higher profitability. I am very positive about it. If it works, I think we will all be happy for you and for us.