[Archive!] Writing custom-made EAs - page 7

rid:
I think a letter went out to you.

I got it. Thank you. Let's brush up on the theory...

Indexes... mini-Dow Jones..., Fiba+

Working off...

The MORINA fiba+ geometry universe project
lived at this address
http://fibaplus.com
but apparently the project died

About the project for some time was written on the forum www.masterforex-v.org in the private part
Morin ran a branch there telling about the system

. There was also an open demo - trade according to the signals - but whether the author did not conduct a demo
or something else, demo either died or died

indicators were paid with a closed code - with protection - very nice done + good installer xml-p
The author says he traded on large TF seems to be H4 the main one

it is a good idea to read this thread - especially the last posts
http://forum.alpari-idc.ru/showthread.php?t=32283&page=111

rid:

Working off...

But don't look for grails there, turn on the "advanced sceptic". not everything is smooth and pretty, alas. yes, when installing - check the archive carefully. when downloading from the site a case of Trojan horse was seen - I don't know how it got into the downloaded archive, but it was a fact...

It's understandable... Nobody's looking for grails. What's more. I hardly ever use filter signals. Mostly just graphical fan builds.

Mathemat:
And who's really paying who, Analitik- you wenay or he you?
Frex, both of us.

<br/ translate="no">
Mathemat:
And who will really pay who, Analitik, - you wenay or he you?

=)
it goes something like this:

I generate an idea, tell Analitik how many millions it'll bring =))

If he is interested, he gives me a pre-payment and I tell him the idea, he checks it and if he really wants it, he pays me the rest half of it, which he can keep as a pre-payment for writing the expert. Then he gives me an eX4, I check it and if everything is OK, I send him back the other half of the money =)), to avoid cheating each other I suggest to set a nominal sum of $10 000, which we will transfer back and forth =)

wenay:

Mathemat:
And who will really pay who, Analitik, - you wenay or he you?

=)
It's going to be like this:

I generate an idea, tell the analyst how many millions it will bring =))

If he is interested, he gives me a pre-payment, and I tell him the idea, he checks it out, and if it is real, he pays me the rest half of it, which he may keep as a pre-payment for writing the expert. Then he gives me an eh4, I check it, and if everything is OK, I send him back the other half of the money =)), to avoid deceiving each other I suggest we set a nominal amount of $10 000, which we will send back and forth =)

:-)

In general, I would like to know: what is the average rate for commissioned writing at the moment?