[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 350

Try changing the font now - it should work.

Where does this Soviet humour come from? Is it still funny now, and do young people understand what is being written?

I wonder if those under 30 remember who Brigitte Bardot is.

Mathemat:
Try changing the font now - it should work.
Highlighted the text, then selected "Normal Text" - nothing has changed.

Yeah, that's weird. I try to edit by replying - the text is not quoted.

In principle, the easiest way to solve such problems is to copy a plain text into the buffer, open Notepad and copy the contents of the buffer into the editor. Then copy the text from the editor again and paste it here. It should come out the normal size right away.

P.S. The problem is probably with the span tag.

Mathemat:

Yes, that's strange. I try to edit by replying - the text is not quoted.

In principle, the easiest way to solve such problems is to copy a plain text into the buffer, open Notepad and copy the contents of the buffer into the editor. Then copy the text from the editor again and paste it here. It should come out as normal size immediately.

Sometimes a simple press of the Enter key ( line break is just a guess, I haven't found a clear pattern) will make a section of text bolder (but still not bold). And this is only visible after a comment has been added.

Mathemat:

Yeah, that's weird. I try to edit by replying - the text is not quoted.

In principle, the easiest way to solve such problems is to copy a plain text into the buffer, open Notepad and copy the contents of the buffer into the editor. Then copy the text from the editor again and paste it here. It should come out the normal size right away.

P.S. The problem is probably the tag span.

fontsize=23...

Why are you surprised?

It needs to be corrected.

After the Moscow Film Festival, Brigitte Bardot says to Brezhnev at a banquet in the Kremlin: - Why don't you open the border to all comers? Brezhnev wags her finger: - You want to be alone with me, baby!

;)

FreeLance:

fontsize=23...

why be surprised?

It needs to be corrected.

This is understandable. You need an instruction that doesn't involve going into the html source. I suggested my own variant - and it works, though not as quickly.

Mathemat:
It's understandable. You need an instruction, which doesn't require going into html-source. I offered my own variant.

it's easier to get in - to broaden your horizons about tags.

Than to make copypastes...

But every wayfarer has his own way.

;)

========