[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 349

Mischek:

"...notes The Guardian, in 2009, universities in India graduated about 690,000 students with degrees in mathematics, while British universities graduated only 5,980."

Holy shit, that's roughly 10 times per capita.

Our number of universities per capita is also growing by the day.

We need to be specific and correct in the comparison.

Because we don't have shuttlecocks and the states have a lot of blacks.

They say one of them even became president!

Swetten:

Our number of universities per capita is also increasing day by day.

We need to be specific and accurate in our comparisons.

Because we don't have shuttles and the states have a lot of blacks.

They say one of them even became president!

Hi )

How's the rabbit?

Hi! :)

So far he's looking up confidently and I can take my head out of the bucket of Validol. :)

And there's one already knocking

:)

The nephew of a blind millionaire asks to be released to the US to look after his uncle. - Let him transfer the capital here and come himself! - They say to the nephew at the visa office. But he's, sorry, he's blind, not dumb!

On the first day, a citizen sat down in front of the television set, turned on the first programme and saw Brezhnev speaking.
Switched to the second programme - Brezhnev again. Switched to the third - Brezhnev again.
Switched to the fourth. There's a KGB colonel sitting there, wagging his finger: "You're going to overdrive!"

After the Moscow Film Festival, Brigitte Bardot says to Brezhnev at a banquet in the Kremlin: - Why don't you open the border to all comers? Brezhnev wags her finger: - You want to be alone with me, baby!

chief2000, you don't have to write your posts in big letters. They will be read anyway.

Mathemat:
chief2000, you don't have to write your posts in big letters. They will be read anyway.
I don't underline anything, that's how it works with Google Chrome.