[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 111

A thing! sometimes absolutely necessary !!! :)))))))

Admin tambourines:

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Wenn ich 'TA' höre, entsichere ich meinen Browning! (When I hear the word 'TA', my hand reaches for my gun!)

A paraphrase of the famous statement of the 3rd Reich poet Hans Jotl about culture, usually attributed to Goebbels.

Only the dude's name was Hanns Johst, not Tl...

Valio >>:

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Wenn ich 'TA' höre, entsichere ich meinen Browning! (Когда я слышу слово "ТА", моя рука тянется к пистолету!)

Парафраз известного высказывания поэта 3-го рейха Ганса Йотля про культуру, приписываемое обычно Геббельсу.

Только чувака звали Ганс Йост (Hanns Johst) а не Тля ...

Yes, I was wrong.

===
I think my Expert Advisor is not working properly. It all makes sense now. (Thank you. )))

drknn >>:

Бубен сисадмина

There is an urgent need to issue a tender for the development of a trader's tambourine.

Integer >>:

Админские бубны:

____

goldtrader >>:
Нужно срочно объявить тендер на разработку бубна трейдера.

Usually, traders use the part of their own body responsible for developing a plum strategy as a tambourine. The instrument is alternately beaten with two hands, accompanied by a shamanic exclamation: "Well, I'm a fuckin' asshole!".

Apparently, the idiomatic expression "tapping the tambourine" comes from this ancient custom.

goldtrader >>:
Нужно срочно объявить тендер на разработку бубна трейдера.

It would be better to develop the trader's staff, sceptre (sceptre) of programmer and CA's power. :)

It wouldn't hurt to develop trader's runes that show where and at which currency pair to open. We could also develop a price movement spell - I think it would be most in demand.

I don't know if I've seen it before, but I liked it a lot. Trader's cartoons :)

>

>