Useful features from KimIV - page 101

Examples of the use of DistMarketAndPos().

Why would one need a function that determines how far the market is from the closest position? I see at least four basic options:

1. Bought or sold. The market has moved in our direction. And as soon as it passes some distance, existing positions have gained some profit, we immediately make a deposit - enter again in the same direction.
  2. We buy or sell. The market went in our direction. Once it has travelled a certain distance, and the existing positions have earned a certain profit, we immediately realize that that is it! The reversal is near! It's time to flip. We close our current positions and open in the opposite direction.
  3. We buy or sell. The market has turned against us. But for some reason, we are sure that we are right and, at some distance from the nearest entry point, i.e. at some level of loss, we average and open in the same direction.
  4. We buy or sell. The market has gone against us. And we have realized that we entered the market incorrectly. Therefore, we fix on a certain level of loss and open in the other direction.

Can I have a code for each of the examples))))

Bit of a shame about Igor, there is a proger "expoforex" who has laid out almost all the features in the form of a template and calls himself the author and sells it, http://expforex.at.ua/publ/shablon_sovetnika_dlja_avtomaticheskoj_torgovli/4-1-0-15

T-G:
Bit of a shame about Igor, there's a proger "expoforex" who posted almost all the functions as a template and called himself the author and sells them, https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.expforex.com/publ/shablon_sovetnika_dlja_avtomaticheskoj_torgovli/4-1-0-15

You should write a private message to him. Do not delete the post.

T-G:
It's a bit insulting for Igor, one proger "expoforex" has posted almost all functions in the form of a template and calls himself the author and sells it, http://expforex.at.ua/publ/shablon_sovetnika_dlja_avtomaticheskoj_torgovli/4-1-0-15
The country should know "heroes" https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/vladon;-)

What's the problem? Ideas are not covered by copyright.

If I look in someone's EA and see a function that does exactly the same thing as my EA written the day before yesterday, do I owe anything to that EA developer? And you don't have to reproach Vladona.

Such service functions can lap up a truckload and a small cart. And this does not mean that what I invented, no one else has the right to invent.

sergeev:

What's the problem? Copywriting doesn't apply to ideas.

If I look in someone's EA and see a function that does exactly the same thing as my EA written the day before yesterday, do I owe anything to that EA developer? And you don't have to reproach Vladona.

Such service functions can lap up a truckload and a small cart. And this does not mean that what I invented, no one else has the right to invent.

The question is complicated. Everyone has their own handwriting.

And someone else's code is easily recognizable. I only looked at function descriptions and that was enough for me.

There is reworking someone else's code and there is mere copying. These are different things. In this case, copying with copyright substitution.

sergeev:

what's the problem? ideas aren't copyrighted.

Look for yourself, I don't think there's any need to comment.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                           Удаление отложенных ордеров            |
//+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|  Параметры:                                                                |
//|    sy - наименование инструмента   ( ""  - любой символ,                   |
//|                                     NULL - текущий символ)                 |
//|    op - операция                   ( -1  - любая позиция)                  |
//|    mn - MagicNumber                ( -1  - любой магик)                    |
//+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+

bool DxO(string sy="",int op=-1,int mn=-1,datetime ot=0)
  {
   int i,k=OrdersTotal(),ty;
   string Autor=" Автор функции для шаблона : www.expforex.at.ua";

if(sy=="0") sy=Symbol();
   for(i=0;i<k;i++)
     {
      if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))
        {
         ty=OrderType();
         if(ty>1 && ty<6)
           {
            if((OrderSymbol()==sy || sy=="") && (op<0 || ty==op))
              {
               if(mn<0 || OrderMagicNumber()==mn)
                 {
                  if(ot<=OrderOpenTime()) {OrderDelete(OrderTicket(),0);}
                 }
              }
           }
        }
     }
   return(False);
  }

Vinin:

The question is complicated. Everyone has his own handwriting.

And other people's code is easily recognisable. I only looked at the function descriptions and that was enough for me.

There is reworking someone else's code and there is simple copying. These are different things. In this case, copying with a change of authorship.

You can always see better from above, and I've seen everything too (Igor's style is easily recognisable). There is a screw-up on the part of Vladona.

But you understand that it doesn't take much intelligence to change the variable names, analysis structure and the code becomes hard to recognize. He just didn't bother.

The only funny thing is the kindergarten joke with "copyright MAYO" on each function :). I stole something from someone and attributed it to myself. The next day, someone like that will appear and attribute half of codebase to himself. I don't think that Igor will sue you for copyright infringement because of it. You can only draw conclusions about the decency of a person.

Let the kids fool around, as long as they're not on the forex market :)

sergeev:

He just didn't bother with it.

The only thing that looks funny is the kindergarten "copyright MAYO" - and even at each function :). I stole something from someone and attributed it to myself. Tomorrow, someone like that will appear and attribute half of the codebase to himself. I don't think that Igor will sue you for copyright infringement because of it. You can only draw conclusions about the decency of a person.

Let the kids dabble, as long as they're not in forex.)

About decency? Is that in order of all...?

You'd be better off dabbling in forex already. Otherwise, they're selling Pantheon tablets for money.

That's a shame. ;)

T-G:
A bit offensive for Igor, here one proger "expoforex" posted almost all the features in the form of a template called the author and sells, http://expforex.at.ua/publ/shablon_sovetnika_dlja_avtomaticheskoj_torgovli/4-1-0-15.

1. Not all functions are Kim's! Many of them are bug fixes.

2. I thanked Kim for his features in the templates.

3. Functions and their intended use are different things.

4. Making parts for cars and assembling cars themselves are different things.

5. Igor's method is not that secret, all the functions are written without much trouble.

6. Yes I learned from KIM and so I use his methods of defining functions.

7. Igor is the best, and I don't hide it.

about insults. : All programmers use someone else's features, some are found on the internet - custom programming. THEY'RE VIOLATING COPYRIGHT?

Open my template and look at the top line.

About selling. I wrote an article on this template, posted the template for free. Roche pointed out that there are similar themes.

Selling is everyone's business. Everyone earns as they can.