Useful features from KimIV - page 90

Good day, Igor!

The question is not quite to you, but only you worked with ini files through WinAPI.

I'm just going crazy here from reading strings! Sometimes they are not read, then other variables are overwritten (it's more petty, when constants are overwritten), then they are read, but not that way (with non-existent key..... the default value is specified as a non-empty string).

Tried all known tricks (5 years programming experience, not a user), but alas...... neither your variant ReadIniString, nor mine does not work!!!

Is there a solution to this problem? Reasonable alternatives to ini files?

GreenWizard писал(а) >> Any solutions to this problem? Any reasonable alternatives to ini files?

Of course there is... You create your own text file and parse it in any way you know how :-)

thanks for the stupid and useless answer

rhetorical question, is it true that MT and MQL were created by a dedicated team of programmers with a negative intelligence test?

good luck!

P. S. you can banish, this dump is disgusting to write in.

to an armless man, there's no off-roading anywhere

Good afternoon!

"Repeat"

#1 Buy price (a), Take profit (b) when closing order at "take profit" (b) by automat.(no hand) return to the beginning(Buy limit price (a), Take profit (b) - not just 1 time, must be repeated)

#2 Buy price (b), Take Profit (c), when closing order at Take Profit (c) by the machine itself.(no hand) return to the start (Buy limit price (b), Take Profit (c) - not only ......

Please, how to make a programmer?

Roman1983 >> :

Good afternoon!

"Repeat"

#1 Buy price (a), Take profit (b) when closing order at "take profit" (b) by automat.(no hand) return to the beginning (Buy limit price (a), Take profit (b) - not just 1 time, must be repeated)

#2 Buy price (b), take profit (c), when order is closed at "take profit" (c) by the automat.(no hand) return to the start (Buy limit price (b), take profit (c) - not only ......

Please, how do you make a programmer?

You order him an algorithm, then you don't pay him for his work consider he did it))))

you won't get an answer here, there is a question thread, maybe they will answer you there...

KimIV писал(а) >>

The CrossPointOfLines() function.

This function calculates the coordinates of the intersection point of two lines. Each line is defined by a pair of coordinates of its points. Three arrays are passed to the function as parameters:

• x - Abscissa array. Should contain four elements: x[0], x[1] - abscissas of the first line, x[2], x[3] - abscissas of the second line.
  • y - Array of ordinates. Should contain four elements: y[0], y[1] - ordinates of the first line, y[0], y[1] - ordinates of the second line.
  • t - Array of coordinates of the intersection point of the two lines. After normal execution of the function this array will contain two elements: t[0] is abscissa of the sought point of intersection of two lines and t[1] is the ordinate of the same point.

Igor, don't you have a function of intersection of Sections similar to the function of intersection of ROWs? I have scoured through the functions and don't seem to find...

TheXpert писал(а) >>

What is there to return if they don't overlap?

wanted to delete my hasty question... probably first of all false-true, then which halves intersect, if they do not, then the distance between the closest points... the question is hasty and not finalised ( for myself ), but I think others would also benefit from such a function in its pure form ( in its pure form it is "is there an intersection or not" )

TheXpert писал(а) >>

The simplest and most intuitive option is to return -- intersect or not and the point where the lines intersect.

If there is an intersection, the point can be used. If not, you can search further outside the function, because you may need many things, such as the nearest point, or vice versa, or distance...

are we talking about an intersection point of line segments...? or an intersection point of a line segment, as if it were a line?

TheXpert писал(а) >>

If the segments intersect, the intersection point is also the intersection point of the lines, which makes sense. If they don't intersect, then the intersection point of the lines may be useful to the user.

>> I see.