Useful features from KimIV - page 82

PEOPLE!!! Is there no function for presenting the time difference in a readable form. Let's say, between the start time and the current time. ???

Vinin писал(а) >>

What if there isn't one, first and last second?

I don't get it. Well, is there a penultimate and a second?

VAM_ писал(а) >>

I don't get it. Well, is there a penultimate and second one?

Who knows when the ticks will come. It happens that even on M15 there are bars missed (no ticks).

Vinin писал(а) >>

Who knows when the ticks will come. Sometimes there are missed bars on M15 as well (no ticks)

But ticks are not a time, but a price, isn't it? And I'm talking about time of order at last price (= last tick).

VAM_ писал(а) >>

But ticks are not time, they are price, right? And I'm talking about the timing of the order at the last price (= the last tick).

The EA works by the arrival of the tick. The first tick in a bar can always be caught. The last one is not sure. No one knows if it is the last one or not, until the first tick of a new bar arrives.

Put simply: if there is no price, you cannot place an order...

Foxgun писал(а) >>
is there a function to display the news on the open window of the currency pair

no

Vinin писал(а) >>

The advisor works on the arrival of the tick. The first tick in a bar can always be caught. The last one is not sure. No one knows if it is the last one or not until the first tick of a new bar arrives.

Ok, but at the first tick of a new bar you can place a new order instead of the failed one and trace the triggered one?

VAM_ писал(а) >>

OK, at the first tick of a new bar, can we place a new order to replace the failed one and trailing the one that went down?

Of course you can.

Maybe someone can use the trend detection function for a specific TF and currency pair:

Idea from ONIX forum

>0 - buy

<0 - sell

//================ TrendX =========================================
double TrendX(string Par="EURUSD", int Tf=240, int PeriodPower=13, int Period_Bulls=11, int Period_Bears=10) { double RR=0;
double Bears_array[30]; ArraySetAsSeries(Bears_array,true); int cx=0; while (cx<31)
{Bears_array[cx]= iBearsPower(Par, Tf, PeriodPower,PRICE_CLOSE,cx); cx++; }
double MA_Bears =iMAOnArray(Bears_array,0,Period_Bears,1,MODE_SMMA,0);

double Bulls_array[30]; ArraySetAsSeries(Bulls_array,true); int lx=0; while (lx<31)
{Bulls_array[lx]= iBullsPower(Par, Tf, PeriodPower,PRICE_CLOSE,lx); lx++; }
double MA_Bulls =iMAOnArray(Bulls_array,0,Period_Bulls,1,MODE_SMMA,0);

RR = MA_Bears + MA_Bulls;
return(RR);}
//===================================================================

function call: TrendX("EURUSD",60, 12, 12)