I wouldn't 'ban' my EA :-))

dimontus:
Why not? What if it starts to flood?

I trust him completely!!! :-)))

dimontus:
I trust him completely!!! :-)))

Well if you got banned:

Apparently your DC didn't trust your advisor to manage your account...

---
banned usually:

1 from frequent spikes.
2 if you start pipsing with success.
3 ( if your EA fails, no one will do it, even if you send 10 000 requests per day. If I were the manager of your brokerage company, I would not ban scalping contestants)

this is probably your 2nd case ?

+ For a draining advisor, I wouldn't deal with the DC :-)

dimontus:
+ For a draining advisor I would not deal with a DC :-)

well if p2

you are not the first... and not the last in this case

if the pipsaw is successful! which is generally realistic, and the championship in 2007 showed it winwin and in 2006 was a ROBINGUD pipsaw,
as we are not the opponents of the pipsaw - I myself ktati an opponent - but for another reason ( reason below )
then it just banned ...

i.e., the brokers are ready to accept scalping even if they shout that they welcome scalping
but only up to a certain point when they see your equity is going up. Try to reach the minimum pip you are allowed to reach, I think it is 11 pips.

YuraZ:
I mean pipsing the broker will allow, even if he shouts that he welcomes pipsing
only up to a certain point - up to the point when he sees that your equity is always in the +

It happens so on the real market.

Greed does not allow to go to 11 pips, then the number of trades will sharply decrease :-(
Although I already have an option with another strategy, there will be no pips, at least scalping :-))

dimontus:
Well I meant that it might have started to leak and you 'banned' it. Can I know more details about your robot?

As soon as I get the hang of the DC, I'll tell you about the robot :-)