Who has a good pipsqueak? - page 6

Strange... for some reason I get banned... - there was a text here... seemingly innocuous phrases...

q-unit писал (а):
nikko:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7464
That's an idea, but it needs to be worked out

Yes, I read it. If I understand correctly, the author himself is trying to find a useful application for it. And he only posts the test results. And then the thread died down.

So much talk of successful pipsqueaks! And no one has responded. Either the pips maker is successful only in the test, and it does not work on the demo, or it is pity to show it, and that is why they are suffering: they want to, but they cannot... and do not know what to do.

I hope someone will respond.

I'm even willing to pay for the pip-switch, but after its workout on the demo for 3 days.

How much are you willing to pay? :-) You understand that the price will be 000 000 :-) on the demo works since December, the initial deposit of 10 000, now there is already 100 000$

dimontus:
How much are you willing to pay? :-) You understand that the price will be 000 000 :-) on the demo works since December, the initial deposit of 10 000, now there is already 100 000 $

I would love to hear from you, just tell me your price. Tell me your price.

q-unit писал (а):
dimontus:
How much are you willing to pay? :-) You understand that the price will be 000 000 :-) on the demo works since December, the initial deposit of 10 000, now there is already 100 000 $

Write to the post office. Tell me your price.
There is no point in writing to the post, as he was banned on the real... :-((( but I traded well for a month :-)

dimontus:
There's no point in writing to the post, as he was banned in the real world... :-((( but he traded well for a month :-)

In any case, the real will be on my conscience and I will have to deal with this problem. So write to me. We will solve the problem.

Leave your mail )

dimontus:
Leave your mail )

qunit dog yandex dot ru

That's all. Thank you all very much, both to those who answered and those who didn't.

Question exhausted and closed.

No. Didn't buy a pipsqueak advisor.

I invented it myself.

q-unit писал (а):
No. Didn't buy a pipsqueak advisor. It was my idea.
Good for you... nash chillwack yeah.

dimontus:
q-unit wrote (a):
dimontus:

Email. Tell me your price.
No point in writing to the post, as he was banned on the real... :-((( but I traded well for a month :-)
Banned by you or the DC?