Who has a good pipsqueak? - page 4

bstone:
Good money is as much as they will agree to sell you a pipsqueak for.

Sorry, the question was not for you. And that's understandable.

q-unit писал (а):
bstone:
Good money is as much as they will agree to sell you a pipsqueak for.

Sorry, the question was not for you. And that's understandable.

If the question was to me, the answer is the same) There is no established market, there is no link between the characteristics and the price of the product.

q-unit писал (а):
Mm-hmm... "great"! I get an e-mail... - I've got a good pipsqueak, give me an idea!

I answer. And silence...

What arrogance! To stoop so low to cheat for the sake of an idea!

That's terrible! How could you do this! The email addresses of the cheaters are in the public domain. Shame on them. We'll sort them out like we used to at the Komsomol meeting.

KimIV:
It's horrible! How is it possible! The email addresses of the cheaters are in the public domain. Shame on them. We'll sort them out like we used to at the Komsomol meeting.

And you're still sneering...

Figar0:
If the question was to me, the answer is the same) There is no established market, there is no link between the characteristics and the price of the product.

In your mind, how much can you buy such a pipsetter for. Let's say you are selling. What price would you like to get for it?

q-unit писал (а):
KimIV:
It's horrible! How is it possible! The email addresses of the cheaters are in the public domain. Shame on them. Let's sort them out like we used to do at the Komsomol meeting.

And you're still sneering...
no... I meant what I said. If for some reason you yourself are afraid to publish the names of cheaters, then let me know. I will...

oval писал (а):
I personally don't feel like it on a forum - of course I can share some ideas here too, but I still think a mailing list is much better.
You will get money from advertisers for the newsletter...

oval:

I'm about to start a mailing list on the subject of creating, testing, etc. experts and scripts.

If you want you can subscribe to it, it's a good place to discuss this topic with more people.

The name of this newsletter is Automatic forex trading with MT4 Expert Advisors.

http://subscribe.ru/catalog/fin.forex.mt4prog

This newsletter is much better for me personally. Of course I can share some ideas here too, but I feel that the whole newsletter will be much better.

Of course, I can share some ideas here, but I think a mailing list would be much better. Therefore, if anyone's interested, I invite them to my place.

Don't blame me too much for what seems to be a small advertisement of the mailing list - I'm not making any profit from such advertisement, unless I happen to find some like-minded people...

If you have a suggestion, write to me.

KimIV:
no... I meant what I said in all seriousness. If, for whatever reason, you yourself are afraid to publish the names of the deceivers, then let me know. I will...

Of course I'm not. I just don't see the point in it. And I've written it so that would-be sham artists don't beat themselves up in a box.

oval:
There is no additional offer of any kind - exactly what is written above - just an offer to become a subscriber

I think you've found the wrong place for such offers: the thread has an unambiguous theme.