Who has a good pipsqueak? - page 3

Figar0:
We're doing something wrong, money can be made much easier)
A real trader is just more interested in efficient trading than in selling...

Okay. A bit of lyricism to set the scene. I'm a trader. I'm slowly working my way through intraday. But not in pips. But the system I work with may cause disadvantages. The system has one hitch... I can't seem to get over it. Oh, well. So, with this in mind I found some organization, which gives pretty good quality signals (for subscription fee) and I will use it. I also want to start one more system (if it works with Pips, it will be Pips). And all these three positions will work on different accounts. I want to get some semblance of a hedging system. I'm currently working on the analysis of one more system. If I get the result, it will be great: I will have four accounts, which will increase the % of reliability. That's the way it is.

q-unit писал (а):
I'm a trader.
How long? More than two weeks?

KimIV:
How long? More than two weeks?

There! I'm even thankful for such a sarcastic phrase! I was afraid... how so?... two comments on your part already... and not one sarcastic one. I wondered if it was him. It all makes sense now. I see now, yes, it's THEY!

More than two weeks... A lot longer than that.

It's simple... Over a few years you get used to people saying "I'm a trader", for whom trading in financial markets is not their main source of income. What about you?

KimIV:
It's simple... After a few years you start to get used to people saying "I'm a trader", for whom trading on financial markets is not their main source of income. What's the situation with you?

Good question... Although. In fact, I put the phrase 'I'm a trader' in a more modest way and wrote it to give myself a simple and brief definition. I don't communicate in forums, so I'm far from statements and formulations.

As for earnings. At the moment, my deposit is small ($ 1400 (at the same time lot = 0.02)). And that's what I'm doing now, is building it up. And do not withdraw cash. Moreover, now I work via DC, and not via direct broker. Given all this, it is clear that my earnings, at the moment, are third-party.

All this is only for the moment. I don't want it to be an indicator for you.

Comrades!

We need a pips man! Sit on them! You can't put them on the real! Throw, please!

P.S. Just please do not exaggerate the word "comrades".

Mnh-mnh... "great"! Emailing me... - I've got a good pipsqueak, give me an idea!

I reply. And silence...

What nerve! So low to go for a scam for the sake of an idea! I have the best Pips Manager! You will not find a better one! The results are phenomenal! Give me an idea!

So, please do not write a bogus one: nothing will work out for you.

Please send only real offers. We will already think: buy or trade for an idea.

Figar0:
Ask the question another way, "Sell a good pipsqueak for good money", maybe someone will respond.

Please tell me, how much is good money?

Good money is as much as they will agree to sell you a pipsqueak for.