MTS "Universum" - page 9

Do stops also trigger at opening prices? I.e. if the stud breaks the stop(-loss?) in the middle of a 5 minute candle, how will the tester close the position in this mode ("at opening prices")?

delyus:
The argument is that no one has ever received a stable profit from Reshetov's EAs.)
Well, not the person who a month ago was trying to see a stable profit in Xprofuter and the Expert Advisor from "My First Grail" should make such a statement).

Daniil:
Do stops also trigger at opening prices? I.e. if the stud breaks the stop(-loss?) in the middle of a 5 minute candle, how will the tester close the position in this mode ("at opening prices")?

So what prevents you from testing it in all ticks mode? The difference will not be large, the stop is of a controlling nature, and it is triggered infrequently, but the optimization time (like learning) is reduced incommensurably with the introduced inaccuracy.

Daniil:
Do stops also trigger at opening prices? I.e. if the hairpin breaks the stop(-loss?) in the middle of a 5-minute candle, how will the tester close the position in this mode ("at opening prices")?

As it should. Strictly at the stated price. And in the tester. And online.
OrderModify(ticket,OrderOpenPrice(),Ask + sl * Point,0,0,CLR_NONE);
And "At opening price" will trigger a flip. Or a stop loss. You need to read up on the math.

rid:
Daniil:
Do stops also trigger at opening prices? I.e., if the hairpin breaks the stop (-loss?) in the middle of a 5-minute candle, how will the tester close the position in this mode ("at opening prices")?

As it should. Strictly at the stated price. And in the tester. And online.
OrderModify(ticket,OrderOpenPrice(),Ask + sl * Point,0,0,CLR_NONE);
And "At the opening price" will trigger a flip. Or a stop loss. You need to read up on your math.
Hey, how's the expo going?
I'm scalping on Dax.

I'm a scalping expert at Dax.

By popular demand, I have modified the Universum advisor:

1. Added synchronization of simultaneous work of several advisors on one account. Now every Expert Advisor checks the busyness of the trade flow.
2. Added limit on the number of losing trades in a row
3. Added fast optimization mode

Upgrade to version 3

Updates are available by clicking on the links:

http://bigforex.biz/load/2-1-0-170

и

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7999