MTS "Universum" - page 2

Three glasses, Father, three.

It's like a game of Russian roulette. You'll shoot yourself anyway, but it's also a game of excitement!

Mathemat:
Three glasses, father, three.

No, two: Empty and Full.

I have a question: why wasn't it shown up to the point where it went down to the floor?)

delyus:
I have a question: why didn't they show you up to the point where you hit the floor?)
I'll try to tell the dummies a terrible secret, provided that you won't tell it to anyone: in my optimizer the output of useless results is disabled.

Maybe, the lamers now have a fashion - to select from the optimization results only those parameters, with which the Expert Advisors on the history are sharply to the floor?

Reshetov:
I guess it's in fashion now for lamers to choose from the optimisation results only those parameters with which the EAs on the history "sharply to the floor" poke?
No!!! The lamers usually choose from the optimization results those parameters that are flying up into the sky!!! That's when they let the experts with those parameters go to the real world... That's when they get a curve that goes "sharply to the floor"... :-)

Reshetov:
delyus:
I have a question: why wasn't it shown up to the point where it went sharply to the floor?)
I'll try to tell the dummies a terrible secret, provided you won't tell it to anyone: in my optimizer the output of useless results is disabled.

Maybe, the lamers now have a fashion - to select from the optimization results only those parameters, with which the Expert Advisors on the history are sharply to the floor?
I have a question - who is such a "lamer"?

Sart:
I have a question - who is a "lamer" ?
It's an unadvanced dummy. :)

Sart:
I have a question - who is a "lamer"?

Wikipedia knows everything:

Lamer is a slang or slang nickname for a person who is totally incompetent in a particular field, but firmly convinced of the opposite, most often referring to knowledge or experience in one way or another related to the computer.

A lamer is not a lamer, but Mr. Reshetov seems to be offended once again))