How much is needed.... - page 2

Fedor_a:
Fedor_a:
JackDaniel wrote (a): And why exactly this amount ?
He's joking. There has to be a game system first, and then depending on the risks you have to choose a deposit.
When it comes to money, jokes are inappropriate. I am totally serious and fully responsible for my words.

Then explain why
Maybe timbo means that you put your money in a bank and get 5% interest in foreign currency with minimal risk. But in this case the bank may go bankrupt.
There is a global crisis.

Fedor_a писал (а): Тогда объясните почему
Think!

timbo:
Fedor_a wrote (a): Then explain why
Think!

I will not. I'd rather code an advisor.

timbo писал (а):
To make $10 a day with minimal risk you only need $66363.
66363 is 100%. 10 is X%. Then X = 100 * 10 / 66363 = 0.015% per day or 0.015 * 365 = 5.47% per annum without reinvestment. This must be the bank interest. That's not going to be much. It will not even cover inflation. But with minimal risk :-)

Fedor_a:
timbo:

Think!
I won't. I'd rather code for the councillor.
Oh, brilliant! To the Walk of Fame! Shearer! Good luck to you...

JackDaniel:
And if in MQL04 ("MQL4 Reference - Language Fundamentals - Variables - External Functions Description ") to connect a DLL written in C++, in which the primitive neural network is described. How much easier to use "Expert Advisor" is it possible?
Simplify with a primitive? And people have been torturing the NS (neural network) for years and life hasn't become easier yet

It's an interesting question.
Here's what I noticed. Initial education or acumen with acumen together,
or both in total are no substitute for education and training in trading.
To earn regularly and confidently 10...20 CU/day you need 1000 hours of very diligent study,
and 1500 hours (on average) no less diligent work at the terminal.
Even a forecaster can't become a trader without his 1500 hours at the trading terminal in reality.
Training with tutors can be replaced by learning when writing and debugging an EA)))
And a good EA doesn't trade less than without a thousand (10%), THIS IS THE ANSWER - min.Depo = 1000 for an EA,
(for a person from 3000 so your hands don't shake)
Money is a serious matter. I'm telling you the Secret of the Polichinelle, depo =500 is drained by everyone, it's obviously a draining size.

Korey:

The question is an interesting one.

To earn confidently and regularly 10...20 c.u. per day you need 1000 hours of very diligent study,
and 1500 hours (on average) of equally diligent work at the terminal.

And you need to cultivate a bull terrier's psyche.

VBAG:
Korey:

The question is an interesting one.

To earn confidently and regularly 10...20 c.u. per day you need 1000 hours of very diligent study,
And 1500 hours (on average) at the terminal.

And you still need to educate yourself on the psyche of a bull terrier.

An idea! what if you shake your head at the terminal like a Dog looking at something!!!

Idea! what if you shake your head at the terminal like a Dog looking at something
!!! Gee....